2014-12-06 02:54:06

*note*
I just didn't know where to put this, it's not in general game discussion, but as it is a development of gamebooks, I thought it will be fine here.
moderaters, feel free to move this.
can you guys please give me commands on html for use with darkgrue?
for sections, links that shouldn't be like http://www.somecrap.com/somelink.html or such, how to insert heading levels, um and all you can help me.
tryed to find something here n the forum, but nothing found sorry.
Thanks!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-12-07 09:05:36

I don't know, what You thought.
If You would like to create output, just press f1 and 'Output' folder countains a HTML files.

Also, folks, if this topic is created, I found some mistakes, of Darkgrue. You can't write another books in another languages, only in English keyboard.
I know now, how to fix that.
Write this thing, what do You want in standard latin alphabet (I think to choices and summary), after dat search it in data.ini and replace It in Your language.
I know It, because I am from Slovakia and I tried previously created one Gamebooks in my mother tongue.
This is helpful for those people, who use another alphabets, or latin with accute mark, for example Spanish ETC.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-12-07 17:12:14

I do use spanish in there, but had no idea off what ya ment.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2014-12-08 22:20:30

I thought to Darkgrue program for writing summaries and choices. Notepad is ofcourse, OK.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2014-12-09 22:51:04

aw, thought you'll help me.