2014-11-17 12:13:49

Listen up, Type-A personalities. You do not have to prove your worth to us. Unwind, and find your bliss. It could be free, or quite affordable to do so. Source for this article:

(spam link removed by moderator).

Laughing is essential

It is really important to laugh, and it will not cost you a thing. Make sure you are laughing and the people around you are enjoying themselves also. It can come from anything, but the most significant thing is to stop taking the world around you so seriously. Just a little laughter can go a long way.

You can do activities like going rock climbing or playing the piano. They are fun to look at as well. Make sure you pay close attention to them. You do not always have to participate right away; in fact, you can just watch right now and choose to do them later instead.

Being lazy tip No. 3: Listen to the call of the wild

You could end up really happy just by listening and observing the insects, reptiles and animals around you. Listen to the noises that they give, especially in the mornings and evenings.

The park for you

Think Chicago was not telling the truth when it sang about all the good things to do on a Saturday in the park? Think again. A free public park is a fantastic summertime destination for sitting back and catching some rays. Bring a chair, or a towel. If you're going to be there at lunchtime, bring lunch with you and enjoy it there.

Being unproductive tip No. 5: Fun among the hedges

Most towns have community flower gardens or greenhouses that you can get in to without having to pay some sort of fee. It is perfect for walking around the facilities and enjoying yourself among nature.

There are clouds everywhere

You can look at the clouds and identify them with  or you can do it on your own if you want. You can just look at what the clouds look like or you can classify them. It is an easy thing to mix with your trip to the park.

Being unproductive tip No. 7: Read for pleasure

You can get a magazine or long pamphlet to read if you do not like books, but getting a great book and sitting down with it is great. It is much better than watching television and is good for your mind.

Reconnect through photography

Keep your mind active by looking at old photographs. You can remember the stories linked to the photos and get personal enjoyment out of it.

Games to look at; not play

Playing pick-up soccer, baseball or basketball might be viewed as being useful - sharpening skills, improving health - but the element of simply enjoying a game is much less pointed. The joyous state of mind brought on by doing something other than working with a client or buying groceries is a vital part of building the balance between yin and yang in your life.

Use the free time you have

Again, these are things that could be accomplished in the park, although at the river, ocean or walking trail also works. Take off your shoes and feel water and sand between your toes. Let the cool be. You aren't being productive, and that's fine. Continue your path by walking at dusk. Observe the changes in the light. Work, bills and other obligations can wait, for a time.

2014-11-17 13:53:32

It is probably my rather skewed sense of humour, but this spambot made me laugh!

Be happy, be unproductive, enjoy the beauties of nature life isn't all about paying bills and work, ----- but go and get a lone from my spammy site! big_smile.

It's a shame sinse to some people this article would be great advice, it just makes me laugh that the very reason the advice being given is negated by the random spambot! big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-11-17 19:56:05

Well we're certainly not taking spambots so seriously right now... laugh.

The cynic in me wants to say this advice was probably copy pasted. Still it's rather ironic given the amount of irritation and frustration often caused by spammers, I wonder if it's some kind of subconscious guilt at the horrors they inflict on the internet using public that led this spammer to use this subject. An amusing thought at least.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2014-11-17 22:38:58

Me too! I lafted so loud I need to breath. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Luis Carlos Gonzáles Moráles, from Panama!

2014-11-18 13:59:54

Does a spambot have! a subconscious? I wonder.

Well at least whoever is behind this can take pleasure in the fact that they succeeded in one way, if it is good to laugh, they certainly made us laugh big_smile.

Btw, most spambots are pretty boring unfortunately which is why I just delete their messages out of hand, however on the rare occasions we get a funny one, well I rather like to preserve it as an example of the genus spamus iddiotica for everyone to have a good chortle big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-11-18 14:58:58

wow, this spam is a very funny spam I've ever seen! big_smile