2014-11-11 23:45:00

gah. had one app update. Thaught yes! here we go. Turned out to be netflicks.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2014-11-12 00:21:45

How long do apple approvals, on average, take?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-11-12 04:07:15

I believe Apple review usually takes a few days to a week. I don't know if there's a difference for updates, vs. initial releases though.

In regards to the bugs in the first public release, I think they were trying to get the game out for Halloween, and decided to squash bugs after that.

Certainly there's a lot of variability in the bugs experienced by different users depending on their hardware device, as well as their software. I for example did seem to suffer as many crashes as some of you posting here with my 5S and iOS 7.

I have to say, having an idea of what's coming in the update makes me want it even more than I might otherwise. We should see the vast majority of issues fixed and really be able to sink our teeth into things, rather like a zombie with a particularly choice brain to munch on!

Shadow

2014-11-12 11:45:18

For me, game never crashed. But in Endless mode I don't receive diamonts

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2014-11-12 17:37:43 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2014-11-12 17:40:48)

nuno69 wrote:

For me, game never crashed. But in Endless mode I don't receive diamonts

What device do you use and wich IOS version?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2014-11-12 18:49:04

Hi Muhammad,
this is abug everyone has been experiencing consistently since the game's launch, one of the main reasons for the update being released in the first place. No need trying to debug it according to someone's device oriOS version, it's already been fixed. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2014-11-12 19:21:16

Did update was released? I did not see it

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2014-11-13 01:08:53

No, it's not out yet, or at least it wasn't when I checked about a half hour ago. Don't expect it for a few days, that's normally how long the Apple approval process takes.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2014-11-13 05:49:13

I sure hope it comes out before friday, then I can go two types of hunting this weekend: Deer and zombie. Lol

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-11-13 11:22:26

Hi,
Checked a few minutes ago and still nothing, but I check twice or three times a day now just in case. Sometimes updates come out later in the day.
edit: not really getting impatient, just interested. If I were impatient I'd be checking every minute lol and that's not really the best thing to do.

2014-11-13 14:01:42

I think the more you check, the longer it'll seem.

2014-11-13 17:11:49

ghost rider wrote:

I think the more you check, the longer it'll seem.

Yeah, but I can't wait, lol, really, hmmm, apple, please, where's the game's new version?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2014-11-14 14:07:34

Well, I'd expect it any time now. It's been three days, either you'll see it this weekend or early next week. So not much longer!

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2014-11-14 14:57:31

Heres one question I have, how long is the apple approval process? Especially for an update, they don't have to do the compatibility or update the rating in the app store, and they have hundreds of thousands of employees nationwide and worldwide, probably thousands of which work in this department, so the process must be pretty extensive if it takes them so long to approve an update.

2014-11-14 16:07:19

This is so long, so long.

Kind regards!

2014-11-14 23:50:42

Hello,

I just received the update on my iphone 6 with ios 8.1

I will try it direct!

Bye
It is version 1.0.

2014-11-15 00:10:27 (edited by ambro86 2014-11-15 00:20:20)

Hi, yes, the update is online! Now I will download it!
Update: I've tried it and they do a good job! No bugs! I've earned in endless mode 560 coins and 3 diamonds, finally! And it is my first try!
Enjoy the game!

2014-11-15 00:51:33

I got around 2k with 60 kills.  grinding is far less of an issue now.   cleared the city crossroads hoard with no issues also.

2014-11-15 01:30:42

Wow, this seems a day for unexpected surprises, first Astro galaxy gets the navigation fix, now we finally get the audio defense bug fix.

Very nice to start collecting diamonds and coins from endlesss modes, probably the only game where grinding is fun, though I will need to improve a bit as 20 kills is my best at the second, still there's plenty of time and things to do, indeed I might play through the first few challenges again just to get the idea back.

Does anyone know the maximum level a weapon can go to?
Oh, and the Banjo is hilarious! big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-11-15 03:21:47

So, max level is 4 I guess, and my score for now is:
I killed 117 zombies and scored 7805147 in @audiodefence. Can you beat this?

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2014-11-15 12:56:54

I killed 109 zombies and scored 8374743 in @audiodefence. Can you beat this?

2014-11-15 16:08:20

I'm not up there yet, 41 zombies is my best thus far, but it is getting better. I've now upgraded the revolver, micro smg, sorn of shotgun, wok and banjo all to level 4 and am saving for the hunting rifle, also just starting on the city crosswroads. Very awsome!

The only slight issue I've run into is that you can start the reload, switch weapons and it gets cancelled if you don't wait a half second or so before switching (you don't have to wait through the entire reload sound, just till it really starts playing), I've died a few times because I switch to what I thought was a fully loaded weapon to find it running on empty. I look forward to seeing what sort of damage I can do with the rest of the armery.

A really addictive game though and I love the weaponry factor, particularly sinse it seems that the prices of items are calculated so not to be  too out of your price range. I'm a bit sorry that I'm now on the second challenge of ruined city crossroads, indeed I hope there are more challenges in the future sinse the challenges are really fun, (I know the maian ruin arena is upcoming, but from comments by Dr. Bastard I assume there will be more leading up to the full zombie arena game show as in the intro sequence).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-11-15 16:25:55

The Mayan arena is actually implemented, I'm not sure why it says coming soon.

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2014-11-15 16:58:37 (edited by Sebby 2014-11-15 17:01:39)

God I love this game! It really is a very, I don't know, pure sonic gaming experience, with lots of ambience to keep you busy and playing. smile

Edit: one outstanding and very annoying bug is that there is no easy way to cancel from an upgrade power-up in progress. My advice is to perform rough calculations in your head rather than just trying an upgrade, because if it fails you'll have to hard reset the game in order to resume playing. Other than that …

Just myself, as usual.

2014-11-15 17:26:23

Now the game is really awesome, all the bugs is fixed, the game works with me very good.
I killed 111 zombies, and I scored 10126803, I got 4906 coins and 10 diamonds, with 91.27% accuracy, and 11:46 survival time.

Kind regards!