2014-11-03 10:08:48

Well hello there, I don't know where to put this topic in, so moderators feel free to move it if its put in an inappropriate room
Anyways, 'm trying to find a free and accessible game, where you choose an elemental type (air, water, earth, etc) and battle other NPCs or players in an side-scroler-like arena. The objective is to defeat as many apponents as you can, and of course, the challenge is to defeat apponents with stronger elements than you (if you're fire, the challenge would be by defeating a waterelemental). No, I don't think I would like to look for MUDs like this - I was thinking that, maybe, there is a RPG-styled game like this? Or maybe simply a side scroler which is in this theme? If there is, can anyone point me to it? If not, perhaps this would be a new idea for developers to consider? Thank you.

Regards,
Kenzon

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2014-11-03 14:20:09

I think that Neena0116 is working on Elementls tournament. It's an RPG with turn based combat where you fight elementals.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2014-11-03 23:23:55

Hi Kenzon.
No unfortunatley games like this don't exist yet or at least not any audio game that I know of. There is entombed where you can fight elementals but you can't play them as characters. Other than searching for muds that have gameplay like this your pretty much out of luck.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order