2014-10-26 03:35:58

Google wrote:
Deleting your own videos

Here’s how to delete videos you’ve uploaded.

• 1. Make sure you’re signed in to your account

• 2. Click the down arrow next to upload button at the top of the page, then Video Manager.

• 3. Select the videos you want to delete by clicking the checkboxes next to them (multiple videos can be deleted at once)

• 4. Delete by clicking the Actions button at the top of the page, then Delete

• 5. Confirm you want to delete the videos

Nobody will be able to view the video after you delete it; however, it may take some time for video search results and thumbnail images to disappear.
You can only remove videos that you have uploaded yourself. To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please visit the Safety Center. For copyright concerns, please visit the Copyright Center.
Don’t forget, though: video deletions are permanent, so be careful. Once you’ve deleted a video, you can’t recover it through YouTube, so make sure you have a backup or really want to delete it.

I'm stuck at step 2. This down arrow -> video manager thing does not appear to exist (clicking Upload does nothing useful, nor does clicking the submenu buttons closest to it--they all just ask if I want to switch accounts).

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2014-10-26 04:46:34 (edited by bcs993 2014-10-26 04:46:57)

I found the video manager by accident as I had the exact same problems, so just bookmarked the link for future reference:
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
You should find those check boxes now.
HTH

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2014-10-26 09:02:17

Normally, I have a Gmail like many blinds, I set up a channel on youtube and uploaded a video, but I couldn't find any video manager over there or at least any delete/remove button on a certain video. Some options which are less accessible for us are found by chance, it's the same for commenting on a video on youtube.
Wish you all a good time!

2014-10-26 14:55:47

Thanks much!

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.