2014-10-15 15:22:04

Hello everybody,
I am using an Android device built-in android version 4.4.2. These days I am looking for the best TTS (Text-To-Speech) voice. Due to my preference on British English, I am constantly using Google Text-to-speech of british English which is like the voice of the girl who you here on the Audio captcha in Gmail but much greater and with a perfect quality, even though it’s just 6.2 MB. Also, the Samsung American TTS high-quality is not bad, but I am wondering if there is any set of new voices. Eloquence for android is a great idea, but it’s voice is in a very low rate, and if I need to use my phone properly, I have to disable background sounds in order to hear it well.
So, if you have the time, and if you have any idea where to find other voices for android a part from the ones pre- installed in it, please comment on this post and possibly provide any link where to download the voices.
Every answer is highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

2014-10-15 16:19:43

u can get vocalizer ex i will inbox u if neded

my d b invitation
to all   
hi make a new account   by going to this link and get 500 MB extra   go grab it
https://db.tt/eiWBLCJn

2014-10-15 18:06:02

Alright, I have vocalizer expressive on my PC stored, but don't know how to get other voices, cause the main voice is the American one Samantha, and I don't find another way how to download other voices. So please if possible tell me the steps

2014-10-15 21:59:19

It involves copying the right files into the right places. If you want to use Daniel or another voice, you copy the eng file folder from the NVDA addon into the VocalizerEx folder of your Android phone/tablet. You cannot copy the compact versions of the voices, so your best bet is to get Premium High or Premium.

2014-10-16 13:01:44

then there're the Ivona voices for android, and the acapella ones.(both paid)

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-16 13:33:44

Hi.

IVona voicesfor Android are paid now? When I last checked, they were still in beta and they didn't ave some of the voices like Salli and Joey.
If they do in fact have Salli for Android, please tell me where I can get it because I really want that voice.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2014-10-16 13:55:57

@FamilyMario
Ok, but is there any way to get them officially? or aren't they still published?
@Criss
Ivona voices on android are not payed, they are in beta version, I am using Amy-UK HQ voice. I am looking to get Bryan voice, but till now, no result.

2014-10-16 13:57:16

@familymario, compact voices are terrible, and I never use them, yes, I want to get High premium voices. that's better.

2014-10-16 15:27:53

Okay, I'll answer your  post.

No, there isn't any way to get the voices officially. The app wasn't made by Nuance, nor is it on the Play Store. It was found on a Russian or Hungarian forum, so your only bet is to copy the voice files to your device. You can also copy the two Siri voices if you wish, but they're premium quality.

And yes, IVONA for Android is still in beta, and is still free. As for Salli on Android, APH got her with Braille Plus 18, but I'm not sure how they did that.

2014-10-16 17:25:27

Alright, so in order to make the vocalizer expressive work I should use a file manager which will make the app work properly, because there isn't any way to use them through a portable way.

2014-10-20 00:33:43

Can some one please give me the driver and voice package please?  thanks.

I make podcasts for the VI cast podcast. The VI cast covers demo's of audio games, apps and programs for windows and android.

2014-10-20 12:44:09

Can some one please make a public link on drop box so that I can down load the files for vocalizer

I make podcasts for the VI cast podcast. The VI cast covers demo's of audio games, apps and programs for windows and android.

2014-10-20 13:56:06

I chose Android, not only because it’s cheaper, but I love also some features of it. First, it’s not too safe like iOS, which offers a lack of opportunities to make changes like I do in android. I will always be stuck at the built-in apps of apple without a chance to get other similar apps, like in android. Many people complain about the accessibility on android, and honestly it has previously been inaccessible in versions like 2.3 or 3.0, but if you use a device running android 4.4.2, or even 4.3, you will have full access in almost all apps and also third-party applications. iPhone is too expensive for me. Me and my parents would need to work hard to get an iPhone 5 or even harder with iPhone 6.
Using android is being not bad, I use facebook, skype, whatsapp etc and I face less problems on using them. Another feature of android is that it allows you to install the Eloquence, a  voice which is second to none for me.
Every question is welcome although I am a beginner in android.

2014-10-20 16:51:33

sorry for the mistake, Ivona still is very much free. bt, the last time I tried Ivona however, my device showed something like looking for "something" smile I don't remember exactly what it was looking for. and the voice(Amy) didn't work. why might that be? any ideas?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-21 13:14:00

Yo,
Ivona is free and if you want to get any voice, you must first install Ivona text-to-speech HQ, then open the app and there will be shown the available voices that you can download. If this doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall again the Ivona TTS HQ, and it must certainly work. I use it sometimes.

2014-10-23 14:24:04

did you try eloquence?

2014-10-23 17:53:36

was post 16 a spam?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-24 04:41:26

not sure exactly though.

2014-10-24 15:28:22

Eloquence is and will be the best, I got it but when I optimize the audio for volume, it sounds like my audio service is broken down. So code factory must fix this bug in the next versions. I think you noticed this problem.

2014-10-27 11:45:49

Yeah, I've notice that bug.

2014-10-27 14:54:51

it'sbecoming annoying. Hope they fix that.

2014-10-27 17:33:22

is it still existent in the last version:1.1.6?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2014-10-27 19:53:26

I am using ETI-Eloquence.TTS.v.1.0.3.b.5 . I don't know about the last version.

2014-10-27 19:55:50

if you got it full, please PM or email. thanks

2014-11-11 21:06:45

Have you given Acapela TTS voices a try?

The Acapela Australian 'Tyler 'voice is very clear and neutral (I'm English by the way). The 'Queen Elizabeth' voice is the best enunciated voice I have ever heard (and funny--really old school RP).  I also use the child 'Rosie '(UK) voice because it reminds me of the red queen from the movie Resident Evil.

Williiam and Sara from Cereproc are pretty good too.