2014-08-21 00:34:45

Hi my name is Seth. For some time now I have been having Truble getting back into dating again. If there is any girls who want to connect with me please drop me a text with your name describing your self (317) 643-0713. I have brown hair, blue eyes, and skinny.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2014-08-21 05:06:17 (edited by Ethin 2014-08-21 05:07:09)

@hhurstseth405, this forum is not a dating forum. Please move this to another forum. Also, do not! simply go online and say, "Hey! I'm available!" You need to go and find the girl who's right for you. Don't let someone else set you up; it rarely works out anyways. Keep trying different girls, and see who suits you right. I don't think any girl is just going to send you a text and want to hook up with you. They have to get to know you.
Dating is not as simple as walking up to a girl that you hardly know (which is the case on this forum) and asking her, "Hey, will you go out with me?" It will not work; she will immediately deny the request. The reason is she doesn't know you at all, or hardly at all. Get to know the girl you have feelings for, and then begin to explore those feelings. Ask yourself one of the following questions:
1. Does she have feelings towards me?
2. Do I have feelings towards her?
3. Are we right for each other?
etc.
Keep this in mind: When a girl likes you, she'll clearly show it. And when your mind and hers like each other, your bodies will give you hints and signals to let you know, such as the feeling that butter flies are flying rapidly around in your stomach, warmth in eachothers hearts and other areas when you look at each other, electric-like shocks that race through you when she touches you, etc. And no, when you fel the shocks, don't jerk away like she's really shocked you. She hasn't. Its another body signal. Understand the signal; your body likes her, and she obviously likes you. Take the relationship slowly, and don't race or force it. Let the love between you grow. Start out as friends, and just wait.
I understand it may be hard to wait, and thoughts that boarder on sexuality may race through your mind, or you might even get sexual thoughts when your around or not around her, but keep them to yourself. Do not, under any circumstance, express these thoughts until you both are comfortable with them. Again, just take the relationships slow. Let the girl stay in control of it. In fact, keep a little control, but not too much as to be conflictual to her in any way. Do not yell or get physical with her. Do not harm her, emotionally r physically. That will only strain both of you.
I hope this helps you out.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2014-08-21 06:50:11

Not to menchen giving your phone number out.

2014-08-21 08:25:11

I also don't think there would be adequate population on this forum of either gender for something like this to be particularly practical.

Plus you know what they say about girls on the internet, girl stands for guy in real life.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2014-08-21 10:41:15

A lot of information is missing if you ever hope to date a blind or visually impaired girl. You don't mention anything regarding to what you're doing, your age, your interests or where you're comming from. Posting your phone number in a public forum might catch troublemakers attention, so expect weird and disturbing phone calls soon! Did you know that this forum and posts shows up on Google search results? So now your phone number has been shared world wide! smile
Just saying...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2014-08-21 11:45:20

This forum is not for dating. in fact, this forum is for discussing games and such. if you want to talk to girl go find dating site that may help you. smile

2014-08-21 14:51:06

Thank you guys for the feedback. I greatly appreciate it.

Bitcoin Address:

2014-08-21 15:13:45

If you really apreciate it, reply to our comments and delete this thread.

2014-08-21 15:19:22

yeah, and remember, please don't, don't do that again in the future! lol

2014-08-21 17:49:03

Hi.
@Cx2, rofl lol that is helarious guy in real life. I've never heard that one before.
@Hurstseth405, you should never give out your phone number on a public forum that will attract a lot of strange phone calls. You should probably get on a dating website or better than that go out and meet some girls. Personally I've never liked dating websites since you rarely get to meet the girl and you have no idea if she is who she says she is. Just watch that rediculously stupid show catfish and you'll see what I mean. It's better if you go out and meet girls at school college a coffee shop something like that.
Hth.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2014-08-21 18:15:28

Roro, the two are mutually exclusive. He can't reply to our posts *and* delete this topic since deleting this topic would delete his replies as well tongue

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2014-08-21 19:31:52

I'm not asking him to reply lol, only to delete it. And may be it was an error from me by asking both things at the same time.

2014-08-23 22:58:24

Lol this was a nice bit of comic relief, thanks Seth! If you want to date a blind/VIP girl, hang out at your local NFB chapter, get involved, etc. Personally I find it much easier to date sightlings. smile

2014-08-24 01:52:33

I have an idea. Perform in drag and see what it's like.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2014-08-25 08:48:19 (edited by ultradude306 2014-08-25 08:50:22)

shuteye wrote:

Lol this was a nice bit of comic relief, thanks Seth! If you want to date a blind/VIP girl, hang out at your local NFB chapter, get involved, etc. Personally I find it much easier to date sightlings. smile

Sightlings... Never heard that one before lol haha.

Anyway, @Seth, on a slightly more serious note, I'd have to agree that it was a pretty stupid decision to give out your number, let alone start this thread... **however**, I can totally see (pun not intended rofl), where you're coming from. Not to long ago, I started a similar thread, minus giving my number, and trying to use the forum as a dating site.  Since then, I've learned a lot, and occasionally see a thread like yours pop up.  I am by no means a pickup artist, however, I do know this.

The internet, friends, etc., can teach you a lot about dating, but the only way to truly  succeed, is to get the hell out there, and go to where the girls are!  Don't try to rush, just let things happen, and eventually, you'll find a girl who's right for you.  Yes, this sounds like the cheesiest, most useless advice, I know, but just trust me, it works.

As a bonus tip, it helps to have a diverse amount of hobbies and interests... In other words, be well rounded.  Basically, the best way to increase your chances of meeting a girl, is to find something that  you enjoy, and that gets you out of the house and into the community.  I've met many girls this way myself, as i participated in many extra cariculars in school.  Many of them were more than happy to get to know me, and found it intriguing and impressive that a blind student was taking part... Sure, obviously not every girl will act like this, but by being involved in some kind of large group, my chances of at least getting to meet a girl certainly increased.

Anyway, hope these tips helped !

Let's hope you don't have to start another thread like this, and if this doesn't get deleted, maybe your thread, at least in future posts, will help some folks who need advice smile

Signature

2014-08-25 13:10:51

Also, it might be useful, though not useful to you, to know what the girls wil be thinking of you, because it's almost as if the two come from Mars and Venus. http://www.broadblogs.com/

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2014-08-25 16:07:53

People will give you lots of advice, ultimately it all depends on what kind of person you are as to what will work for you as an individual. The most important thing anyone can say is to remember that girls are people too and to treat them with respect, don't use them and don't treat them as some kind of trophy for your ego. If you only want something casual be honest and say so, sure there's probably a hundred other guys out there wanting the same thing but they're probably not being up front about it. You might miss out on a couple of encounters that way but it's worth it to avoid making the girl regret the experience, remember girls can want a casual relationship as well so you might be surprised at the response you get.

cx2
-----

2014-08-25 16:24:21

^Agree with cx2.  Treat others with respect, and be honest, not just with girls, and you'll go far in life.

Signature

2014-08-25 19:24:24

Well, let me say this. I've dated 3 blind girls in my life and when I was dating sighted girls, it seemed to have gone more smoothly. What I'm trying to say is, no offense to you blind girls, but judging from the ones I went out with, they seemed to want the relationship to be perfect. But when I was with the sighted girl, she just let things play out. What I'm trying to say is, its a better idea to date a sighted girl. If you really like the blind girl, by all means, ask her out. I'm just saying, this was my experience.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2014-08-25 20:17:48

it seems that both guys and girls have differing views on their disability and how the world will perceive them, and this might be because they want to be accepted for who they are, while guys hardly care one way or another. Sighted girls play things out because they are a part of the majority, so they may not know about the implications of having disabilities.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2014-08-26 02:49:40

ghost rider wrote:

Well, let me say this. I've dated 3 blind girls in my life and when I was dating sighted girls, it seemed to have gone more smoothly. What I'm trying to say is, no offense to you blind girls, but judging from the ones I went out with, they seemed to want the relationship to be perfect. But when I was with the sighted girl, she just let things play out. What I'm trying to say is, its a better idea to date a sighted girl. If you really like the blind girl, by all means, ask her out. I'm just saying, this was my experience.

Agree with this point as well.  This is the reason I've had no real luck with blind girls myself.  They always either seem to be very self conscious,  extremely demanding of others, or just not looking for a relationship at all.  This is my own personal experience, and like the other poster said, your case may be different, but for me, the sighted girls were always able to just roll with whatever happened, and took changes a lot more smoothly.

Signature

2014-08-26 15:04:34

The one girl I went out with at my blind school was hot but all she talked was blindy stuff like guide dogs and her organizations. I mean she was hot I had the pleasure of swimming with her befor but the entire blind talking turned me off.

Bitcoin Address:

2014-08-26 16:21:18

This is something I will have to ask my psyche teacher about, or do some research about it and post on my blog, why do guys and girls differ when it comes to things like blindness.

Ulysses, KJ7ERC
She/they
Reedsy

2014-10-12 06:40:57 (edited by ultradude306 2014-10-12 06:42:42)

Sorry to bump this thread, but found something that I thought would really help.

The link below is to a great podcast.  Addresses dating/attraction, as well as addressing socializing in general.  Found it quite helpful myself.

http://theartofcharmpodcast.com/

Signature

2014-10-15 19:20:47 (edited by afrim 2014-10-15 19:23:06)

I don't have many things to say, I can say that there are not so many girls over here. Also, you should keep in mind that a girl won't say: Yes directly with this discription. it would be hilarious and much funny saying: "are you going to be my GF?", "yeah! sure!". so this doesn't particularly happen, more over on this kind of forum. smile