2008-02-12 16:04:38

Hi, I registered Granger shortly after it was released. I did not get the news of their version upgrades to version2 and now version3. So last week, I tried to play online, note that I had version 1.1 of galaxy ranger. Then, suddenly my registration was declaired invalid. I tried to unregister, but it says that my software isn't registered. But when I try to register, it gives me a login error, or a registry error. I really don't know what to do! I tried to contact VIPGamesZone, but there is no way I can contact them. They don't even have a support link on their site. Can somebody help me, please?

To know, and not to do, is not to know.

2008-02-12 23:16:46

Hmmm, I don't know if there ever was a version 2, and version 3 is the same as 1.1, accept it works with vista.

I've not run into problems myself, ---- but then again I've not tried online play either, but recently when I asked them about the new game versions, they told me that if you aren't running vista, sticking with 1.1 would be alright.

the contact page for Vip gameszone can be found at http://vipgameszone.com/contactus.htm

I mailed them on their support address, and they got back to me fairly quickly.

sorry I can't be more help.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2008-02-15 19:21:20

I uninstalled version3 from my computer and reinstalled v1.1 of galaxy ranger, and still my registration fails! I'm really desperate about getting Galaxy ranger up and running, since it is a favorite time-consumer for me. I only play it if I have a lot of time and nothing else to do. Any help on this problem can help!

To know, and not to do, is not to know.