2008-01-03 03:04:33 (edited by night rider 2008-01-03 03:07:39)

Hey guys, guess what, today, January Second, is my verry special birthday, (my sixteenth).

I! CAN! DRIVE!!!  (I wish)

Ok, I'm sorry I had to do that, but I had to say something.

Well, you can laugh if you want, it was stupid, but I did it any way.

By-By!

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-03 03:10:53

hey more power to yeah, also read the bf topic, she's wierd

Connor

2008-01-03 04:13:11

happy birthday!!! but well, does the fact that i'm looking for a bf make me weird? why?...

2008-01-03 04:16:01

Nah, not really...

And yeah, happy birthday man!

2008-01-03 04:20:22

No, celine, looking for a bf doesn't make you weird.
So, I guess you found out  how old I am, oh, well.

Well, thanks guys, now I'm going to drive for a little bit,
see you later

Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2008-01-03 04:29:00

yeah, now i know you're sweet 16, the right age for me!!! well do you have msn? have fun driving and hehe, maybe ya could come over to my place? *smile*

2008-01-03 06:00:41

No, sadly, I do not go on MSN.

But, like you said, I guess I am the right age.

Um, well, I hardly kno you, but, Maby I can get MSN or something,.

As for driving, I only drive my wild cat motorcycle on the America track, LOL!

(Top Speed)

Well, I will be back later

2008-01-03 06:03:48

so are ya interested in me? if ya want ya can email me at [email protected] love ya!!!

2008-01-03 06:13:18

I suppose.

I am interested, because we have things in common,.

We both greatly enjoy music.
I compose music on my keyboard.

Well, talk to you later

2008-01-03 07:05:02

yeah that's right! and i compose music with my guitar well that's awesome! i'm your birthday gift then, hehe...

2008-01-03 07:57:23

Ok then.

I should get to kno you more befor I do any thing.

But I am interested.

My name is Dan,.

Well, I shall return

2008-01-03 08:27:51

happy birthday! hope you enjoyed it. actually if you're enough hours behind it's still the second, but here it isn't.

2008-01-03 08:39:05

now it is not the second, because it is like two in the morning in Florida.

2008-01-03 17:06:09

hey dan (cool name)!!!
yeah, i wanna get to know ya too really soon. well can ya get msn? maybe ya have windows messenger in your programs menu already, otherwise just google for msn messenger. when ya have that go to hotmail.com and sign up for an account. love yaaaaa!!!
celine

2008-01-03 22:14:42

Hi! I recomend that you use Windows Messenger. It's allmost the same thing, but it's more accessible. I don't know why, but for some reason i have o coppy everything to word or something first. Maybe that's just something strange... i don't know.

Sometimes the best you can doo is to forget. Don't waste your time with what already has been done, because then you wil just break down in the end.

2008-01-04 00:41:10

ok, if you din't see i appologized on the other topic, and hey if I wasn't lkinda seeing this girl I probably would post a topic for a gf, but sellen idk if we could ever go out, and besides you like dan

Connor

2008-02-02 08:47:12

Happy 16th Dan! I hope you enjoy it!