2014-08-31 15:30:40

hi. does anyone know about some audio described films in French? I would like to improve my French so I figured that watching some movies would help me a lot.
any help is appreciated. thanks.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2014-09-01 11:46:20

I remember a website http://www.descriptivevideoworks.com that does some French audio description. maybe take a look at that? They actually came to a convention where I was that's how I know about them but I only have some of their English movies and that's in a case half a world away so I can't get to it right now. Also, I remember that in Belgium a version of forest gump was made into French audio description but again not sure. let me know what you find.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2014-09-01 14:35:31

hmm... this has not much use to me since from what I read they are delivering dvds but I think that only in Canada. there were some demos but not in French. but anyways thanks for your help. I will do some research maybe I will have some luck.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2014-09-01 21:41:41

well if they deliver to the US I could probably work something out for you since I want audio described movies in french as well but canada I'm not sure. If you find something out let me know on here

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.