2014-08-11 04:49:46

Good to see that the forum spontaneously unfroze itself again, like some old-fashioned analog cassette player following the restoration of power. smile

Unfortunately, the Audyssey list still doesn't seem to have processed my list mail, despite accepting it.

Just myself, as usual.

2014-08-11 06:14:10

Can't speak on the audeasy list, but yes the forum is back. According to Sander this was a problem with their host and server, not a hack this time.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-08-12 12:31:15

I guess it bothers me that when this place goes out, the entire industrial audio gaming empire just comes to a halt. No, the audyssey list didn't process my list mail after several days; the email just vanished.

Just myself, as usual.

2014-08-12 13:36:48

Well unless there is some super villain at work the failure of the list and your mail and the failure of the site aren't connected, --- -though who knows (kew twilight zone music!) big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-08-12 22:43:42

I'm sure it was just a coincidence, and I only just noticed. In fact the email basically just said, "In case you don't know, the Audio Games forum is down again", which on the face of it wasn't really all that relevant. Still, the fact that it highlighted that the list wasn't up either was kinda scary. Ah well, let us continue. smile

Just myself, as usual.