2014-07-29 19:41:59

Hey guys, i was just curious if any of the big name anti virus suites for 2014 are accessible with nvda? I have always stuck with things like malware bytes, and AVG, but was wondering if you guys knew of any others. Thanks.

2014-07-30 04:36:53 (edited by defender 2014-07-30 04:37:46)

Hi

Avast is about 80 percent accessible, I say 80 because the find file dialog in all of the advanced sections is broken accessibility wise, at least for me, maybe if you mess with it more it'll work, same goes for some of the file type selections, though they are doable just tricky, the program is still very usable though, I just couldn't deal with it because it's to advanced even for me, and because it takes allot of power to run it correctly.

Allot of customizing is still their, and trying different readers and different styles of looking at the problem will maybe net you more results.

It's an extremely powerful, customizable and free program that beats out all the free competition and a surprising amount of payed competition as well.

2014-07-30 09:45:18

Nod32. Don't bother with the GUI for changing settings, go to the system tray icon open the context menu and open the advanced setup window. As an AV scanner it is very, very fast and lightweight while being highly effective. Well worth a try, even if only to compare scan times.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2014-07-30 15:37:29

Thanks, i'll take a look.