2014-07-25 16:08:35

hi,
Is there espeak or eloquence for jailbroken iPhones? And sorry for ot but how can I control my iPhone via bluetooth?

2014-07-26 04:43:27

no there is not. The reason why is that the IPhone voices are based off of new wants and ESpeak is not based off of that. While eloquence is, it doesn't have the code for the IPhone.

2014-07-26 07:50:00

hi,
well, google tts on android just rocks, although it is a bit heavy on the system.

btw, when i downloaded espeak for android, there were high pitched espeak voice.

while on a samsung phone where i tried to download espeak, it was a different voice, probably different from the new google tts but close enough to sound like one of the ios voices. more like microsoft anna, but that wouldn't be close enough.
so, any idea what kind of tts or voice could it be.
thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2014-07-26 21:58:19

goole tts doesn't have turkish spport. plus I2m talking about ios.

2014-07-27 11:58:01

hi,
but the new google tts sounds better, at least so i've heard.
thanks

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2014-07-27 13:29:00

It better, the last one sounded like an extremely depressed chain smoking stripper that just got done crying her eyes out and doesn't want to do this stupid talking job at all anyway.

2014-07-27 17:44:10

hi,
lol? i'm desperate to hear that now. can i have different versions at one time?

2014-07-28 07:07:39

On my nexus 4 phone I enabled auto update for google tts and the current thing sounds so human like, but it would be better if we come back to iOS.
If you can install different tts, and you need to be jailbroken.
How can I jailbreak my iPod touch 5 with iOS7.1.2 with my macbook?
If you would be able to help me, it would be nice. And one thing, can you give me details what jailbreak is exactly?
Best regards.
Steve