2014-07-05 23:12:56 (edited by Dakonna 2014-11-30 10:26:23)

notice: this post is no longer accurate. the bt sync key stil works I think, but there are sertain individuals in the Folder who Keep uploading random crap that only takes away Folder space. I do not recommend to join this Folder. my own LPs will be hosted on dropbox again from now on. this will create ishews such as me having to delete LPs regularly, but I had no choice in no longer supporting the Folder.
hello, Since I have sound tap I have started let's playing, or trying to let's play games. Here's my first attempt, the blind swordsman first 5 levels. I know I was very quiet I'll turn down the game volume next time, and there was some mager audio studdering which mayby caused by me using the trial version of sound tap... not sure.
I'm also not sure how to change the recording format from wav to mp3, but hey at least it's something. anyway maby you'll still get some enjoyment out of it so here it is!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … 20road.wav
I have also created a bt sync folder for this where I can share my lps. here are the rules. they are very simple.
1: please do not delete the comments.txt file inside, or you will be removed.
2: if you wish to upload your own lps inside the folder, please make a seperate folder with your name and put them there, it gets very messy if not.
3: do not remove any of the lps in the folder. removal of lps will first result in warnings, and if not stopped, banns fro mthe folder.
4: please do not upload any other files into the folder which are not related to game reviews, lps, playthroughs etc.
here is the key.
AHLH7RQ424ERX7NOANOE2GCDBCIFFPACH

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2014-07-06 06:37:18

Hey, awesome first attempt!  Just to let you know, there's already a thread I've started about this sorta stuff smile. Here's the link!

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=12296

Also, in terms of programs to record with, I have no idea about sound tap, but I do have a program called OBS that works great!  If you want to download it, it's free , & accessible (as far as I know).  Here's the link to that one
https://obsproject.com/

Finally, so glad to see you've gotten into Let's plays!  If you're interested, feel free to check out my youtube channel (link is in my signature), if you want to hear some of my work and get ideas!

Hope things go good  for you, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Signature

2014-07-06 07:22:04

hi, have you completed the final level for blind swordsman? how to kill the last boss?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-07-06 08:19:28 (edited by Dakonna 2014-07-06 08:34:18)

hello, you will find out later today, when I play the last 5 levels of blind swordsman I'm going to tell you my self.
edit: ultradood, thanks for this recording program, the problem is when I record something I don't want a video file, I want an audio file. Yet it still records in flv although I've set the encoding to mp3.

2014-07-06 09:06:19

ok, will listen to it if you've made the level 10 recording.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2014-07-06 09:31:00

hello, here are the final 5 levels of blind swordsman. as prommissed, I've turned down the game volume considerably. Unfortunatly, there are some background noises but that's because of my stupid bilt in Microphone. Also, this is still recorded with sound tap I couldn't figure out ultradood's recording program so expect audio studdering again.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … ore....wav

2014-07-07 09:53:58

here's part 1 of the GMA tank commander lp!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … ins%21.mp3

2014-07-08 18:24:03 (edited by Jesper 2014-07-08 18:25:11)

Hi
How do you get speech in the menues of the blind swordsman?

Follow me on twitter.
@JAAAAAAY101

2014-07-18 17:09:10

bk2 let's play 01
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … ewhere.mp3

2014-07-19 13:21:09

Are there any shaodw rine let' plays?

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2014-07-19 14:05:18

well, hope to see the tank commander part 2. big_smile

Follow me on Mastodon.

2014-07-19 18:17:51

hi, 2 things to address.
1: no, there won't be a second part of gma tank commander, because I for some reason can't save and playing through the first 3 sectors again is a royal pain.
2: there arn't going to be any more lps untill I can find a recording program which is free and easy to use. it doesn't even need to be good, it just needs to have the abillity to record from both soundcard and microphone at the same time.

2014-07-20 03:35:20

Audacity is a good option... and goldwave is free if you don't care about only being able to do 150 commands or something in the shareware version.

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-07-20 05:22:32

I see.

Follow me on Mastodon.

2014-07-20 08:22:27

hello, about audasity, the problem is that I really can't figure out that program. I've only been able to record something once, and that was with the help of a mentor which is now no where to be found. About goldwave, do you mean 150 commands before the program shuts down or only 150 commands are unlocked, and I can use the demo without any trial experation?

2014-07-20 18:41:33

150 commands before the program shuts down and you have to restart it.

2014-07-26 14:11:58

well, I guess that'd be managable, I'm gonna continue doing lps with goldwave.

2014-07-26 14:20:41

hello, unfortunatly goldwave is about as easy to figure out as total recorder, so I can't even record something.

2014-07-27 12:57:58

For audacity, you should check out all the menus, because even the commands like record and play are in there and most of the useful commands also have keystrokes. To record, you press r, to stop you press s, and you can play again with the space bar.
If you can't edit a file it's possibly because you haven't selected anything, most programs allow you to place effects on the whole file if nothing is selected but with audacity you will first have to press ctrl+a to select everything.
I'm not an audio editing expert and I will admit I'm still somewhat hazy on a lot of things, such as selecting pieces of the file rather than the entire file but this should at least get you started.

2014-07-27 13:31:35 (edited by Dakonna 2014-07-27 14:27:10)

well okay I'm just starting off my self, so I'm not gonna do much edeting till later.

edit: unfortunatly, I managed to record something on audasity, the only problem is I have no idea how to make it record from my soundcard and from my microphone at the same time. when I record something, it only records my voice.

2014-07-29 08:37:07

Goldwave is easy to figure out... to start recording press ctrl+f9, to stop plus ctrl+f8 and to play and pause press space.

2014-07-29 09:22:12

okay I've managed to record something on gold wave, problem is that I don't know how to set it up to record both from my soundcard and from my microphone. how do you do that?

2014-07-30 12:11:51

That depends on your computer. Unmuting your mic and then setting your default recording device to stereo mix or directly from your soundcard will do it. Either in your volume control or in the goldwave program itself.

2014-07-30 12:31:08

when I select sterio mix from the program and want to record, it tells me that the device is disconnected, although it cant because it's a built in microphone

2014-09-06 21:54:13 (edited by Dakonna 2014-09-06 21:58:49)

hello, everyone who has been listening, cellebrate! I have returned to the rather small amount of people doing lps on audio games, because I now have a full version of sound tap! I will upload the first part of my super mario lp, the problem is I forgot to turn down the vollume of the game and I accedentally recorded it in wav again.
this will not happen in the future, I mean the wav recording.
for the next time, I will turn dow nthe vollume to better understand my voice.
I also post the lps on twitter, and if you want to follow me simply follow @quakelover.
for anyone that follows me, I will follow back gladly.
I am also looking for a more permanent file host than dropbox, because I regularly clear out dropbox space and these recordings will need to go, sooner or later. if anyone has suggestions for free file hosting services than have more than 5 gigs without paying or referring, please tell me about it and I will put the recordings up there.
here is the link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … orming.wav