2007-11-06 04:17:16

I didn't cover for anything wink
Dark dropped me a mail about the Monty news, USA Raceway was Richard, and I just happen to check the AGRIP site every now and then since I feel it's an important project.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-06 10:52:41

Well, thanks for the welcome Nio0. I knew I wouldn't have time to write about, ---- much less write about and play, the new version of Monti (I usually attempt to try things out before I post news about them), so I sort of dumped everything on Cx2, just before I left, and he was kind enough to do the news for me.

this is either a fine example of coordination among news posters, or a good demonstration of my extreme laziness!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-06 12:37:32

lol, or an example of my lack of anything constructive to do day to day tongue

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-11-07 10:53:05

Well, they're all such good options, it's obviously a fine demonstration of extreme coordinated deconstructive dayly laziness!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-11-07 12:36:46

laugh, I'll have to remember that one.

cx2
-----

2007-11-07 19:57:18

uh ... neo n e o. No one is lazy smile there are just certain aspects to domestic tranquility that have to happen. tongue

Yo

2007-11-08 00:18:11 (edited by audiogamer360 2007-11-08 00:19:36)

Well, my name is kind of random, I want it changed to just
Tristan
lol. audiogamer360 is long, and plus the numbers, ouch!
Btw, this topic was a pretty good idea dark!

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-11-08 03:30:42

Yes, I really wish my username was changed! To. Um. I don't know yet. I'll figure it out. How about... Uhh. I can't think. Tristan your username could be
Tristan-AceGames
And I have no idea. Audyssey? Rofl! How about that! Audyssey! Rofl!

2007-12-18 14:45:36

My first name is Sabrina, and my last name is so strange, i can't put it annywhere. Sabrina seemed like a good username.

I live to crochet!

2007-12-18 16:24:48

Sabrina works, it's generally handy to have a username that other people can use, ----- thus I wouldn't object to audio gamer 360 changing his user name, but having his dev group name there probably wouldn't be too helpful either, sinse saying "hello Ace games, how's life?" makes me feel as if I'm writing an evil corporate memo of capitalistic doom!

2007-12-19 08:37:49

well in dutch, dgs go woef woef and waf waf, and cats go miauw. it's the same sound but weird spelling heh. i dunno were it came from i just liked the name for some reason.

2007-12-27 23:15:54

hi, actually i believe that option is already there, in the essentials section of your profile. as4my name, when i was younger every1called me big d, so i've been big d ever since lol. i'm big d on everything, the zone bbs, the braillenote stuff forum, windows live messenger etc. except email.

"Actually, they're just super-advanced holograms created for the sole purpose of enriching a children's cardgame."

2007-12-30 20:59:46

big D works, though I must admit it does make me think of dudly from Harry potter, lol!

2007-12-31 06:12:26

Yeah. BigD I saw ya on the ZoneBBS (I'm on as BrailleNote Nut)