2007-12-12 23:14:40 (edited by dark empathy 2007-12-13 12:33:33)

Usually when coming up with these posty things, I try and rack my brains for a title that somes up all the multitude of gameage I'm wittering on about. But today, we've got a hole load of updates to report, and all of them involve enough guns, explosions, war, and assorted property damage to make Arnold Schwarzenegger terminate with extreme jealousy!

first up it's time to exploderate some choppers as a couple of recent fast action, score blasting audio game offerings are packed with even more explosives in the dangerous process we all know of as updating. Version 1.2 of choper challenge now offers several improvements to your fight against the synister copter man, including the ability to use his own explosives against him, and some new sounds to glorify your ears. the bad news though is that the fight will be a deal tougher this time around. the X site interactive crew have also of course treated the bug population to a good dose of jelignite as well. Just zoom over to X site interactive to grab it.

then, Da gang of fire as some new problems, sinse Ryan smith's intreaguing Shoot da me audio game is now going into it's second beta phase, adding more features and engaging in debugulation. to blow up even more choppers whiz over to Rs games and net it.

but it's not just hellicopters that can be exploderated for your enjoyment, motorcycles can do the same, particularly ones with rockit boosters, and very particularly ones piloted by the not so skilled hands of Homer simpson. that's right! Jim kitchen's new simpsonic buss jumping game has gone into it's second phase of updating, with some extra replay options, and some hefty new rockits homer has bolted to his bike, ---- and we probably don't want to know where he got them. to download the game, (and further annoy springfield's hard working news reporters by not watching channel 6), hop on the buss down to the Kitchinsinc site

But of course not all violence comes with big explosions. Sometimes it can just involve calm and collected stratogy, ---- calm collected stratogy and lots of willing soldiers, willing soldiers with sharp swords, fast horses and mages ready to lambast your enemies with mighty magics! If your now thinking this sounds a lot like another version of the great self-voicing free audio stratogy game, sound Rts, your absolutely right!

As usual, Mr. Jean-luc pontico has packed more new features into version beta 9 G than a long thing packed into a small space which is clearly much too small for the long thing in question! Some noteable new features include a tougher computer Ai, some fixes with multiplayer, and some extra maps for you to defeat your enemies on. There are also now numerous translations of Sound Rts into other languages as well. so gallop over to the sound Rts website to snare it.

Happy maming!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-12-12 23:47:59

Dark,

Whatever are you smoking over there?

Rock on!

John

2007-12-13 12:38:15

Thanks John, ---- I but live to serve, ---- and the purple mushroom hippopotamus god of randomly generated noises requires very strict and diligent service ;D.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-12-13 20:35:41

Hi All,
Dark great post once again. really neet. especially happy maming, had me laughing for about 6 seconds.