2007-12-09 00:01:28

For those of you who don't already know, Lighttech interactive has released their first ever multiplayer game 'bop it ultimate'. Read more at http://www.lighttechinteractive.com

2007-12-09 10:11:39

this sounds interesting, but a birthday is waiting for me petty son so i don't have much time to check this out. i'll check it out somewhere today. congratulations lighttech for making your first multiplayer game. i hope more will arrive.

Thumbs up

2007-12-09 22:24:15 (edited by aaron 2007-12-09 22:27:08)

bop it ultimate is ultimately cool, and there's a hidden bonus game that i don't know how to access, and probably most of us don't. also i believe someone said something about a classic bop it version that is hidden, which i can't find either.
edit: if anyone knows how to get to these easter eggs, could you give us a few spoiler spaces but not any solutions directly.
for those a spoiler space is something that if a person may not want to read it they don't have to. it indicates that the next part of the message will have some information that could spoil the fun from something, such as revealing said easter eggs in bop it ultimate. there are different forms, it could be as each letter spelt out on a single line, like s on one line, p on the next, o on the next and so on, or it could be the words on seperate lines like spoiler on one line and space on the other.
thanks in advance.

Thumbs up

2007-12-10 09:00:25

this game rocks.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
blah
ok, you need to be at least 100 points rich. as the game says, when you are taking your breath, try to hit some of the other bopit keys except bop. and I've been experimenting with it myself, however, there is at least one other person who knows it except the developers, because i got like 60 points less and was at the same level. those rhythms really get annoying after a while. it's harder to hear the voice.

Thumbs up

2007-12-10 18:49:44

wow. speaking of this, i think this has elements from the new bp it download, the new real bop it that has been released and is my most wanted present this christmas. i am not too sure though, i think the music changes after every third level in the bop it, but i could be wrong. can anyone please conferm if this game has any elements from the new bopit? it is also known as bop it extreme sfx and bop it extreme download.

Thumbs up

2007-12-10 23:00:57

Hi, Here's a possible spoiler, don't know cause I've never tried it but I have a feeling.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Try pressing some keys in between levels. Like Enter, or Space, etc. Since the agme can only be played while you're "catching your breath", you'll have to do something in between the levels, so just try some stuff out.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org