2007-12-07 13:04:47

Hi all

First of all, excuse my english,  cause I know I need a lot of gramatical and speaking lessons... 

I'm working on an audiogame named "night tales", a role playing turn based game in wich you can explore a huge fantasy world, interact with it, and develope your character with a lot of new habilities, equipment etc. For those who have played Final Fantasy, it will be something like it.

But I need help to record the audio scenes. Obviously, the game will be free, so I couldn't pay anithing for that, but if you are interested in play a character, your voice must be famous... Lol!
In addition to it, you can colabore helping me to write the scenes, correcting my english or creating your own scenes acording to the general game developing.

If you are interested, please contact me: [email protected]

Good gaming!

2007-12-07 22:17:42

This game sounds cool and very interesting.

2007-12-07 23:21:28

Hi,
I am Daniel,
I am interested in the voice acting and writing.
I can do various voice impressions, and I am a pretty good writer.
If you are interested, you can post a reply or e-male me.
Thanks!

there is a place out on the land,
where time it does but end
so I give my welcoming hand,
Because I rule the winds.  Night and bright are all alike.  So are snow and rain,  And the wind that speaks my name.  Is calling once again

2007-12-08 19:38:27

Hi,
  You'll forgive me for being skeptical I hope, because it's nothing at all personal. However, the last time someone tried to develop a true RPG in audio, they scrapped it within a year. Of course that could just have been because they chose to work with a 3rd-party developer who wanted all the credit for the game. So you'll understand if I'm not too eager to hold my breath on this. Also, if the game's as big as you say it's going to be, it's probably not smart to make it free. Yeah, we all love free games, but it's probably not good for business to do that for every game you make. Certainly you want to make sure your price is reasonable, but that's fairly easy. I'd put myself forward for the voice acting position but I was slated to be a voice actor for the RPG project I mentioned earlier, which was Castle Quest by BSC Games, which as I said was scrapped, along with two other titles as well. However I would absolutely love to see a true RPG in audio format, and Final Fantasy or its like is what I consider to be a true RPG. So while I am rather skeptical, you nevertheless have my compliments for attempting such a huge project.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-12-10 06:15:45

Hmm...
I'd like to know the scope of the project you're looking at...if it's just smoke on the wind right now, or if there's a lot of stuff already done with really only the finer points and fleshing-out left.
I have fairly decent math skills (can work well with making/maintaining statistical systems in RPG settings, I should think, and I'm learning more every day - check my signature to see why), and while I have no current means to offer my voice for anyone else's use, I consider myself at least a half-decent writer.
My email address is not too difficult to find, but if you are unwilling to provide more fleshed-out details in public, you might be interested in providing the information I seek via email...in which case the address is
shepherdwolf1(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1