2007-10-28 15:48:59

hello forum.

I Would like to tell you all that i have started on a website which will be the home of the braille note family of products by Humanware. On this website you will find games that can be playable on the Braillenote, reviews, tutorials, a forum for discussion and much much more. Please join the forum and give your views and suggestions. Visit the below website.
http://braillenotestuff.acegamesonline.net

2007-10-28 17:31:15

Perhaps this should be in the specific "off topic" room?

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-28 21:43:26

Perhaps this topic could be moved appropriately.

about the website, ---- well probably handy for people who own a braillenote, but sinse I've always been a much more major laptop user, probably not something that will have an effect on me personally.

these days in fact, while my braille reading is as good as it ever was, I'm a much faster typist than I am braillest anyway.

Stil, good luck with it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-10-28 22:33:17

Wow... That realy is a "home" for the braille notes...

2007-10-29 16:07:18

Dark:
I'll just note that all notetakers seem to come in two different lines - a braille keyboard and a qwerty, the braille in the name seems to refer more to the braille display than the actual input.

I'll agree though admins might like to move it.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-29 23:14:35

Well that's not true cx2, because I use a BrailleNoteQT and it has a braille display, so when they refer to braille i think they mean the way you input text, commands, etc.

2007-10-30 11:08:05

Andy:
That is still called Braillenote. Also note that there is a a speech only model called a "voicenote".

cx2
-----

2007-10-30 13:59:02

yeah it is ryan its hosted with ace games. And Chaman, you could of posted that in the off topic room, but if you didn't see it... well smile

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-10-30 15:07:37

Tristan:
We already said that. Oh and try "could have" rather than "could of". Sorry just a pet peeve of mine that mistake.

cx2
-----

2007-10-30 22:53:59

Moved to the off-topic room.

2007-10-31 08:56:17

Thanks Sendermen.

cx2
-----