2014-02-07 03:27:14

maybe you could put in commercials  like, let's say you finish the first half of the battle of the enemies for the macintosh Voices.
and microsoft sam would say we will be back after this, and the game would pause.
perhaps you could put in more items that have to do with earning for bits and such.
and then the stage would have more and more levels until you get to the final boss of having to fight alex again.
how does that sound?

2014-02-09 21:28:05

I would like Macintosh attack 2 for adventure at c:.
the stage you made was two short, so I need an extended version of Macintosh attack.
put in the following Voices for it.
scansoft RealSpeak daniel, more Macintosh Voices like bells and the albert one as well.
I don't know how to edit the stage because I don't have the password for it.
do you have the password?
I would like to edit the stage in the stage builder.

2014-02-10 05:48:55

Hi.

Not sure how you can really edit the stage considering you can't modify stuff, only add. Anyway, I think the password is macbookair2398

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2014-02-10 14:07:47

How much attack/defense do you need to kill the voices? I currently have 8 attack, 2 defense.

2014-02-10 15:16:20

Hi.

I think I set nearly all of them to about 20 attack and defense.
They don't hurt me lol but then again my stats are getting stronger so yeah.

2014-02-10 17:13:21

Hay cris, Aaron just made an update that lets you make bosses!
I haven't played around with it yet, but you might have to rebuild your stage to make it work.

2014-02-10 19:29:24

Hi.

Thanks for the update news.
I really, really don't want to rebuild part 2 of Macintosh Attack because it took me a couple of hours just to form the level and enemies.
So, I will not rebuild them unless the stage creator is updated to support stage editing so I could just edit/remove things.
As for Macintosh Attack 2 or what ever I'm going to call it, I am still planning to make it.
It may take a while though as I'm doing school stuff and need to think of what I want it to involve.

2014-02-10 23:51:50

Yeah. There needs to be custom character sounds. That would be awesome. Can you imagine the death cry of Sam? lol.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2014-02-11 04:14:21

hay guys. This vercion is cool?
http://aac.caturria.ca/aac.zip
that leank

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-02-12 18:46:19

Still no custom character sounds, but you can now eddit everything in a stage!
Now cris can redo part two without remaking everything!
Hurray for a real boss, maybe?

2014-02-13 12:37:07

As of 4.5, you can't modify anything except text squares. But you can delete things.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2014-02-14 02:57:39

the password didn't work.
I tried entering macbookair2398 and the password wasn't accepted.
I think more and more enemies for Macintosh attack 2 like vocalizer would work.
When you rebuild Macintosh attack part 2, it will be alex returns.
and therefore, alex will be the final boss.

2014-02-14 03:28:32

Hi.

Ok, I am downloading the latest version of AAC and will check out what it has to offer.
As for the password, it is actually macbook2398
I do plan to make Alex behave like a normal boss and I think I'm going to remove that steel data on part 1. I put it there when I was first creating the stage and had issues with the end point.
I may also add arrows to part 1, not sure.

2014-02-16 09:05:40

Can you use those mac voices with Sapi5 on windows? Those mac voices are awesome. And you are missing the popular bell voice characters. My goodness. It would be awesome to here those while playing the game.

Sincerely:
John Follis

2014-02-16 11:46:38

Afaik there's no way to use those voices on anything other than a Mac.

2014-02-16 21:49:44

Hi everyone.

Here is an update my Macintosh Attack.
I've deleted some duplicate cut scenes in the first stage as well as removing the steel data which was originally there.
I've added a few arrows to part 1.
In part 2, I added bells as one of the enemies.
Alex now has a better death sequence in my opinion and is also now a boss so the stage should end when he's killed.
The link is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134 … attack.zip
I hope this works.

2014-02-17 06:55:03

it worked for me but I had to update the version of the stage after I've downloaded the new one.
I heard that Alex is bringing a new army since I killed him.
I can't wait for Alex returns.
it would be exciting if their were more cutscenes in Alex returns.
it would be great if the Albert Voice was added, as well as more Mac Voices.
anyways, I'm enjoying the stage and can't wait for more action to be added to this stage.

2014-09-10 06:43:29

It seems to be an interesting stage, but I can no longer download it. Has someone a working link? The current link gives me an HTTP 404 error.

Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Argentina and my level speaking this language is low.

2014-09-10 10:48:06

Hi Chris, awesome, I'll try it, but I have a question: is it the same old one? thanks.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2014-09-10 10:52:30

Hi Chris, awesome, I'll try it, but I have a question: is it the same old one? thanks.Hi again, Chris, I got a 404 error, can you fix that? here's the message I got:
Error (404)
We can't find the page you're looking for. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head ... etc.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2014-09-10 13:33:54

Hi guys.

I'm not sure why the link went down since the file is still in my dropbox. Anyway, here is a new link with both macintosh Attack and Macintosh Attack, the return of Alex.
I have updated the first post with the link but here it is again.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134 … attack.zip

2014-09-10 19:28:27

It works, thanks, downloading.

Kind regards!

2014-09-22 02:47:44

I like your stage,
but there are more Voices that you didn't count on.
maybe if alex returns, you should add other Voices for the enemies.
including the Ba Voice, and whisper Voice.
I know you used zarvox, cellos, and boings and bubbles.
did you also use low quality Voices?
and did you use deranged Voice and albert?

2014-09-22 03:29:13

Hi.

What low quality voices are you talking about?

I did use all the english macintalk voices available in OS X Mavericks.
and yes, I'm running an actual Macbook Air, not a virtual machine.

2014-09-22 05:21:44

I'm talking about the ones that are 8khz like microsoft mike for telephone.