2014-02-01 08:25:40 (edited by Chris 2014-09-10 13:32:25)

Hi everyone.

After about a week, I am proud to present my two part stage for Adventure at c: called Macintosh Attack.

The basic storyline is that macintosh voices are trying to invade your computer and replace Windows with Mac OS X.

Most of the sounds I made. The ambience and the sound at the end of part 1 are from free sound.org.
Part of the final scene in part 2 is also from free sound.org.
The music is from the BGT orchestral sound pack.
I hope you enjoy my stage.
Any comments are welcome.
Here is the link.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/134 … attack.zip

This link includes Macintosh Attack, the return of Alex.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2014-02-02 20:24:16

hi.
where to put the stg files?
i puted them in the stages folder, played adventure at c: but i didn't saw this stage in the game.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-02-02 21:03:56

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeees i love the alex voice from MAC OS o yes this stage is fun!

see me in my bagpipe or in my email [email protected]. sorry for my bag english and my gaita

2014-02-02 22:35:16 (edited by Chris 2014-02-02 22:36:14)

Hi.

Put the stg files in the stages folder and then press shift s when in the game and choose play stage.
Glad to see someone likes the stage!

2014-02-02 23:39:33

hi chris
your stages aren't working on my aac version. i have the final one, and it said that i must to upgrade it to the older one which made in january 2013. i have the version which released in november 24, 2013.
kamochek.

kamochek.

2014-02-02 23:46:02

Hi.

Hmm, that is odd.
I did work on the stages using the version from November and the latest from January 26, 2014 I think it was.
I did edit both using the current version.
Not sure why you're getting this error.

2014-02-03 00:26:52

I think the January 2013 is a typo. You need to upgrade to the very latest version. Remember, the game didn't come out until I think sometime in April of 2013, so there's no possible way there can be a version from January 2013, at least not a public one anyway. It's just a typo.

2014-02-03 22:05:02

I cannot access part 2 of macintosh attack for some reason.
When I try, it says this stage is part of a sequence.
it can't be accessed unless from a different stage.
I don't know What that means.
should I replay part 1?

2014-02-04 00:33:09

yes

see me in my bagpipe or in my email [email protected]. sorry for my bag english and my gaita

2014-02-04 05:41:46

Hi.

Yes, the second part is meant to be reached by completing the first part.
I did that on purpose.

2014-02-04 14:28:34

This stage was very good.

2014-02-05 07:51:54

I'm gonna need more Voices for the macintosh attack.
maybe the bells Voice and the bubbles Voice and especially the boings Voice as well.
did you use the zarvox Voice?
perhaps I'd love to here the Whisper Voice as well.
and the bad news Voice is great.
and if part 3 came out, it'd be nice.

2014-02-05 20:38:55

I to, thought this stage was really good, and that all of the enimies singing at me was pretty funny.
Maybe Aaron can hopefully get AAC to allow us to make bosses pretty soon.
That way you could actually make the stage have a climax where alex's death ends the stage, or something.

2014-02-05 22:36:53

I think there should be a scene such as if alex gets offended especially if I've killed a lot of his enemies, sam and mike would have a macintosh revenge! lol!
but anyway, I'm enjoying this stage and hope to see more scenes in the next part of the story.

2014-02-06 00:31:17

hay all.
well i'm glad a new stage has apeared. Will try it soon.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2014-02-06 00:45:42

can someone proportion a link for the game 2.4.2 or something? it says me the same. How i can upgrade?

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2014-02-06 01:35:54 (edited by Chris 2014-02-06 01:38:19)

Hi.

Thanks for the great feedback! I love this stage and I made it, hahaha!
It would be cool if Aron could update the stage creator to allow bosses and also custom character sounds for getting hurt and dying, would make my stage a lot more realistic.
Do you guys think I should make a sequel to this?
Something like Alex returns or something?
I don't know what I would do in it though.
But yeah I think the stage creator could use some more improvements.
Would love to actually be able to edit the content in my stages and maybe make Alex the final boss or something.
As for the download link, try this.
http://aac.caturria.ca/aac.zip
edit

I used Alex, Ava, Tom, Bad News, good news, pipe organ, cellos, trinoids, Kathy, Princess, Bruce, Ralph and Fred in the stages.
I may be forgetting some but yeah that should name the majority of them.

2014-02-06 04:34:33

yeah, I think a sequel would be nice.
I also prefer RealSpeak daniel to be in the sequel as well.
if Alex does return, he'd have a new plan, and who knows What would happen.
if there were more to the sequel, alex would have something else, such as ok, I've had enough of you destroying my gards!
and then he would come after me.
also, RealSpeak daniel is the british Voice I think you would use for the sequel your about to come up with.
the sequel will be called Macintosh attack the revenge of Alex.
I hope that's a good name for me.
What do you think?
it would be awsome.

2014-02-06 17:08:00

guys! what i sayd. This! is! coo oo oo oo oo ool! well gonna try it now with the new aac thing.

2014-02-06 18:51:27

the sequel it's macintosh attack 2?

2014-02-06 20:16:52

yes, it is Macintosh attack 2.
that will be a name for the sequel.

2014-02-06 21:17:38

Hi, The delete arrais are too fast, I die on the second one. Any tips?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2014-02-06 21:47:27

I like the ending scene after I've completed the stage, it is a nice scene.
but When Macintosh attack 2 comes out, hopefully I will expect to see more scenes to Macintosh attack 2.
in the meantime, I will continue to play Macintosh attack stage.

2014-02-06 22:22:42

To get past the delete rays, you sort of need to be musically inclined when they're that fast. You need to get right next to one, so it's not hitting you, but as close as it can be. Then, get a feel for the rhythm, how often it hits. Once you have a feel for how they hit, jump, then time it so you pass under it when it's not hitting. It's easier to actually do than it is to explain.

2014-02-07 03:11:50

Hi.

Hmm, maybe I made a couple of the delete rays move too quickly.
My best advice is to observe the pattern and jump or run through it when it's not shooting.
As for Macintosh Attack part 2, I'm not sure what I could put in it.
Maybe the rest of the vocalizer voices.
I could say that the previous attack got rid of most of the original macintalk voices that you were fighting?
Hmm not sure, just thinking.