2007-10-16 08:46:04

the ensightful individuals at 7-128 software recently conducted a major survey of over 100 websites, to find the top 25 for gamers of reduced visibility.

In said survey, Audiogames.net managed to get a mention at fourth place after Pcs games, the Game accessibility project itself, and the Audeasy mailing list.

You can wander in this direction for the full list

so a big thanks to everyone at the forum, and of course to our good webmasters Richard and sander.

And I'm deffinately pleased to say that the fourth is with us!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-10-16 17:05:30

dark, i have one thing to say, and guys, excuse my spammyness here, i just ahve to do this. 10 of them:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. that was, quite funny, if i say so myself. the fourth is with us, indeed, thanks everyone you have done a great job! keep em coming, i say.

2007-10-17 00:30:27

I'm afraid I can't claime any originality points Aaron, I just stoll directly from the old tag line for the release of the phantom menace.

"the phantom menace, released may the third, ---- may the fourth be with you!"

I'll admit, I'm a ruthless tagline pyrate, ---guahaha!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-10-17 21:49:00

Wow. This is cool. I like AudioGames.net a lot and am happy for 4th place. May the fourth be with you! lol! catchy...

2007-10-19 17:03:11

this is awesome! *nods head, agrees with andy!*

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.