2013-11-22 18:35:51 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-04-21 00:03:31)

hello everyone,
since the author of the pack has removed this awesomeness from his website, I'm taking it upon myself to put it here on dropbox so people can download it if they want to
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f87ppbbnabto5 … 3.exe?dl=1
enjoy

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2013-11-22 21:09:03

hello because we're talking sq, I can't seem to be able to enter the game. when ever I enter it says you have been disconnected please come back soon. no downtime message no ban message nothing like that. I just get disconnected as soon as I try to connect. can anyone tel me what this is?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2013-11-24 05:36:25

Hi,
most probably a ban. as I haven't been ban yet from any mud,I couldn't say with a hundrad% certainty tongue,but it seems if you are able to connect to other muds and not sc its a good guess as to why. you may try their contact info to see if they reply.
hth

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2013-11-24 06:27:44

just wondering, would anyone happen to know why a soundpack would not be working? I'm asking for a friend who doesn't have an account on here
the game itself works great and everything seems to be where its supposed to be on her computer, yet no errors, not even the welcome message
can anyone help?

2013-11-25 05:57:44

Hi,
DD here is something they may want to try. when the game is running, have that friend load and execute the main set file. in this case the star conquest.set. see if the pack loads then,by trying stuff that has sound implemented.
or check the error log for any errors.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2014-01-05 23:27:02

how do I get it to work what do I type in to add it to the list of muds

“You don’t need to see his identification … These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.”

2015-07-18 06:54:34

hi how do add packs to vip mud

2016-04-26 01:15:21

no, those are very different games
why would you want to play the old one though? there's no playerbase last I checked

2016-04-26 15:36:19

it's actually not that hard, there are a lot of good help files that you can get started with and the hosts will help you if you ask

2017-04-20 23:43:24

hello
can you post a new link? this link is not working anymore

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-04-21 00:02:59

I will update the first post

2017-04-21 16:55:52

thank you smile

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2017-04-21 18:08:56

i have a small problem, it is giving me an eroor and it says that it is having trubble finding combat.set even though the combat.set file  is there
any solutions?