2013-07-26 09:20:04

Here is my first game. I have a drop box link to it. I am excited to release audio wack a mole.
=contents of readme file.=
Place a desktop shortcut to game.bat. Do this by pressing the applications key (shift f10) and going to send to and then desktop shortcut under that submenu.
When the music starts the game is officially on.
When you hear static, press the key on the top row of the keyboard just below the function keys.
the keys are  in this order excluding the parenthesis.
( ` 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = "backspase")
What I mean is press the correct key on the keyboard for where you hear the sound.
If you miss try again, and if you hit it you will hear a high pitched cheery voice say "gotcha".
The game lasts for 60 seconds, and when it finishes, the music stops, your score is announced, and you will be asked if you want to play again.
Press "y" or "n".         

Bonus: You guessed it, when you score above 80 points the bonus round will start.
The animals appear twice as fast as normal and will speed up like normal.
This round lasts for 30 seconds.
The score is doubled when announced to make this more fun. The music on this round will be faster than normal and will surely pump the adrenaline threw you while trying to play this.
If you get above 80 as your actual(half of the announced score) you will get to play the bonus again.
(If this happens you need to email me at [email protected]) I doubt this is humanly possible.
A quick note about the music:
The music isn't meant to be prefessional sounding or even harmonically correct.
It is meant to sound like you are playing in front of an old style arcade game with eight bit speakers.
Music is generated automatically when you play and ends when you stop or finish the game.
The music is generated randomly and set so that its volume is lower than the game.
The tempo will randomly be set between 140 and 210 beets per minute (unless in the bonus round upon which the tempo will be between 190 and 240 bpm) so that it gives a different effect on you every time you play.
Have fun and send any feedback to [email protected]
=where to get it.=
The link is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3lp … A&dl=1
I have a website on a free domain and a business website that I might be able to host it soon and I will let you know if that happens. Please give me feedback and let me know what else needs to happen to get this game up.
Oh and it requires bgt.

2013-07-26 13:24:10

quite a fun little game. keep it up.

2013-07-30 08:57:06

This game is rocking and expecting some more games for more fun.

where to buy prescription sunglasses

2013-07-31 21:30:25

so How to get it on the website?

2013-08-07 01:59:04

First, hahahahahahahaha lolololol that was the weirdest spambot ever. He posted something half related to the game, then some link. About the game. Great first start Derik I also will point out that you can also run game.bgt

2013-08-07 02:54:04

Yeah, The bat shortcut is so that you can easily create a desktop shortcut to it or with a pythin extention I have for it I can also run the game and automate that process of running the game. How can I post my game to the site? I am wanting to also do this.
Lol also yeah I didn't realize that was a spam bot but hahaahahahaaha nice.