2013-08-01 22:39:16

Hi, yea, i know a new Card game for the iPhone, but this got my interest. It is called nfl matchups. In this game, every Card represents a Football Player, you have to build up your Team, get new Cards by competing in the national tour, which i will discribe later,´Train the Players, fuse them together to get them even stronger and much more.
the National tour: In the national tour, you can get new Cards, to build up your Team. This is done by completing stages. When you completed parts of the stage, yu get a new Card to your dec. When you have two Player Cards from the same Player, you can fuse them together, and unlock the Cards full potential, this means Special scills, and more attack and defence.
accessibility: The game is quite accessible, but i Need to explkain something.
the main menu: When you start the game, and completed the tutorial, you are in the main menu. on the Screen you see the Team, the Cards you got, and Events that take or took place. At the bottom you got some tapps.
from left to right they are
home: the Homepage of the game.
tour: the national tour, where can you collect Cards.
leag: the pvp league where can you Play against other Teams.
cardpack: i think you can get new Card there, but i did not experement with that.
Training: there you can improve your Cards.
evulution: fuse the Cards to get them stronger. I havent experimented with that, i would say, when the choice to fius Comes in the national tour, do it than, cuse that is easier i think but i have to check that.
how does the national tour work, you might ask, i will explain.
First you will be presented with the Screen of afc and nfc North, east, south and west. Chose the Thing you want. You have to unlock it first, so  now we have one Thing, i think it is afc west. Than you have to Chose the City to compete in. I think the first and only is cansas City. Now when you have selected the City you see te button stage 1. Each City has 8 stages to complete. When you have completed all stages, you gona Play against the Team of the City. When you clicked on stage 1. A new meu will apear. select use 1 tour Energie. Now after a short while you will see just a Image. Click on the Image three times, until you hear the whistle blowing. Than click a 4th time. Now you will see the Card. when you have read the Card, go to the bottom of the Screen and you will find the taps. scroll left until continue stage. I´will not explain everything here, just ask me if you have some questions.
Training: To make this short. first you have to select the Player you want to Train. To do this, click on the Training tap on the bottom of the Screen. Now you see all your Players, that are activ in the game. Now under each Player is a select button. Click that. Now scroll down the Screen with a tripple finger swipe up until you cant go more. Now drive around on the Screen with your finger until you hear nfl cardback jpg. Click that item. Now you have to select t a Training Partner. To do this, do the same Thing as you would do with the Player to Train. And than go to the top of the Screen, and find the continue button or was it fcalled finish, i dont know, but you will find that. Than if you did that, again tripple finger swipe upward until you cant go more, than drive around the bottom over the Screen, over the Buttons at the bottom until you find go. Click that one or two times and you are good to go.
If there are more questions, please ask me. If you want, i can do a Audio demo to help you with the game.
sorry for my bad grammar, it was all a bit scribling down the discription, but i hope you can read it.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.