2013-07-07 02:23:57

Hello fellow gamers and developers.
So, this is about a game that me and a friend are atempting to put together. We sort of want to make it like a Grand Theft Auto game for the blind, but with a twist. If you do not know what Grand Theft Auto is, think of it as a Top Speed and Road to Rage combined. If you don't know what those are, then I suggest you play them. Good games.
The basic storyline is this. There's a teenager who has witnessed his father being shot and his mother taken away. He's on a journey to do whatever it takes to find his mother, fighting his way through the streets to do so. Meanwhile, there's a rookie cop on the scene who is not only looking into who took his mother, but also, the history behind his father. But, of course, there's people that don't want him to find out.
This game would have several maps in one. For example, you would have to drive or walk to a certain destination to complete or receive your mission. Sort of how the way that swamp is set up. Features would be hand-to-hand combat, shooting, racing with the possibility of cops joining the race which, is not good for you at all, and multiplayer..
If any of this at all sounds interesting to you, then we need your help to make it happen. We need people that can code, voice actors, etc. If you are in anyway interested, either reply to this forum, E-Mail me at [email protected], or contact me on twitter @ultamentkiller or @OptomousCryme. Let us know what you're interesting in doing for this project, or, just to simply find out more about what we're trying to acomplish.
Have a good Fourth of July weekend!

2013-07-07 12:20:52

wow!
grand Idea!
well, I'm interested in voice acting, and may be I could do something by writing the help file and such once the game's ready?

friends:
come and join my
facebook group!

2013-07-08 09:19:09

Hi.
I wish you the best luck. I'm involved in lots of projects already, and I don't have time to involve myself into more at the moment. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-07-08 09:20:07

Also, I would like to be a voice actor of Your game.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2013-07-08 09:36:45

Also, I have a good idea. What did You say to have an airplanes, helycopters and ships in this game for more interresting? And also, motorbikes, when sometimes player falls from there.

Could You think of this idea? Thanks!

2013-07-09 02:02:07

Giovani wrote:

Also, I have a good idea. What did You say to have an airplanes, helycopters and ships in this game for more interresting? And also, motorbikes, when sometimes player falls from there.

Could You think of this idea? Thanks!

Actually, we have thought about the planes idea. The process of getting one would be something like having to go into an airport and successfully highjack one, which would not be easy. However, we did not think of motorbikes, and that's a fantastic idea.
Also, I would like to mention here that if you are interested in doing anything for this project, I will be sending you a PM with more contact information. But, twitter is great. That's how I would like for the majority of you guys to communicate with me through direct messages until later on.
Glad I've got a good amount of people interested in this so far. Don't forget to spread the word around to other people you know that would be interested in voice acting or know how to code.

2013-07-25 17:36:14

Hi,
Justin. I'd be interested in this, and i can't believe you didn't mention it to me! I'm going to go off to a corner and cry!
Not really, although i could definitly be a coder/ voice actor. Btw, i'll follow you on twitter, but i fail and couldn't use it right at this time.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-07-28 05:22:33

I think this game would be a good idea. Sounds like a wonderful consept--but the part about what happened to your father on the story line saddens me.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2013-07-28 12:19:47

Hi, I can write the help file if you want.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2013-07-28 13:42:43

Ok and I try translate It also, to Slovak language.