2013-06-27 06:43:20

hay everyone!
i have made come campaighns.
I will give the link here.
www.wuala.com/Migue2001/campaighns/campaighns.zip.
give them a try, and write your opinions here!
the death island, risen hospital, are not mine. they are bailee's, and so we need to thank him!
note! you should play my episodes in order, because you need to discover some things to clear the otherones.
Michael Angel
add me at skype! raton.miguelito.glps
search me at wuala! Migue2001

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2013-06-27 07:30:10

the ones that are mine, yes, I'm Baylee, are dead island, risen hospital, Warehouse of the undead, and bridge of death. his have episode and a number after them, so you'll know which ones are his and which ones are mine and I know there is a store bug with my bridge of death one, I'm not good with fixing bugs. but keep in mind, you have at least 1 trillion rep, so spend spend spend! Enjoy!

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-06-27 08:09:25

Hello all,
I tryed to download the file and it said something about we can't find the page your looking for. Perhaps i'm trying to download the file too soon, as i don't know when this was uploaded but i am getting that message, these campains seam very interesting though!
rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2013-06-27 09:28:13

I'll give it a try right now, and let you know

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-06-27 09:31:38

yup, looks like its not working. try reposting it

2013-06-27 15:13:05

Hi all,

I have the same problem, I can't download it. It says that the File or folder is either privat or it doesn't exist. I hope there's a way to get it soon!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2013-07-19 14:40:26

I can not download it either. Can someone please reposte it?

2013-07-21 00:29:52

hy all.
well guys, you or i think you need to use that wuala thing to download it.
Add me at skype! raton.miguelito.glps

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2013-07-21 22:24:09

hey terminator, why aren't you on skype no more? Thanks,
The ghost rider

2013-07-23 18:21:23

hay ghost!
i are now! just i don't have internet, a that's why!
When Sarah Conor tryes to escape,
the terminator respawns again.
When Kyle Rish tryes to escape,
the terminator kills him,
with a punch!
a real terminator!

2013-07-24 02:43:07 (edited by djrockmasterrob 2013-07-24 02:43:41)

Hey Terminator, any update on obtaining those campaines? I'm unclear on which Wuala thing your refering to, I don't see anything to download a Wuala downloader of any kind. There's an unlabled button, I tryed it and it takes me to some donation page to help the developers, no working download link or download mannidger. Perhaps try dropbox? It's the easiest thing to use, and for sharing swamp campaine collections it would be purfect.
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2013-07-24 17:12:23

Hay guys.
ide download dropbox. install it, upload the campaighns.zip thing, but i don't know how to give you the leank. can someone help me? thanks.
when Sarah Conor tryes to escape,
the terminator respawns again.
when Kyle Rish tryes to escape,
the terminator kills him,
with a punch!
A real terminator!

2013-07-24 17:38:46

Hi! Just put the zip archive in the public folder of dropbox; then right click the file and browse until the dropbox option, right arrow and find copy public link. Finally paste the new link in the post. This is what Iusually do using Dropbox. Hope this helps! Bye for now!

Claudio

Claudio

2013-07-24 18:07:05

hy claudio. lets try this link.
Do not download. this thing is onli a try.
and where. on the see on dropbox.com option?
Michael angel, A real therminator!

2013-07-24 18:14:30

ok guys, i think i got the link. try this?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pab0tfm9zz156 … aighns.rar
Michael Angel, a real terminator!

2013-07-24 20:07:19

Good job! It works for mee! Congrats!

Claudio

Claudio

2013-07-25 05:32:24

hay. new campaighn released!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6rk43032yorb … sode14.txt
Michael angel, a real terminator!

2013-07-25 06:40:50

Don't forget  some are mine. Thanks,
The ghost rider

2013-07-25 15:56:37

hy ghost. sorry, but ive deleted yours from the rar file, and there are just mine. thanks.
Michael Angel, a real terminator!

2013-07-25 17:58:55

Hey ghost rider, I wouldn't mind getting your campaines as well. but yes, this works, awesome! Thank you for sharing!
Rob.

2013-07-25 19:55:21

I'll upload them now. thanks,
the ghost rider

2013-07-26 17:27:11

hy. well, ya can share your campaighns in here.
Michael angel, a real terminator!