2013-06-29 11:50:17

hi!
i agree the item system is unfare.

2013-06-29 13:10:09

I found a mistake. When my ball pongs to oponents ball, the game will no run and I can't play.

2013-06-29 13:24:56

OK, more stuff to report
You can press tab during the game to pull up the pong stats menu but the shield timer doesn't pause. I used this once to beat the AI. Every time it got a shield I would wait 30 seconds in the stats menu. And the number of times the ball was hit doesn't get reset after each game. It just adds up.
Also, the ball direction never changes. It just goes left, right, left, right, left right. besides changing the speed at which the ball comes towards or away, the direction of movement should speed up to match. Also, if the ball was hit from the right, iit should move left. f it was hit from the left, it should move right. If it was hit right in the center it should move forward, instead of this monotonous left to right movement. It would also introduce more strategy against the  AI, and more unpredictable gameplay for the player.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-06-30 12:00:04

hello. I love this game. I want to ask a question. what strategy are you guys using when play this game? I loose too much.

2013-07-03 14:25:56

Hi Mason first of all, good work! And I've been made aware of a bug. Ater I've been playing for about 30 seconds the crowd starts getting real excited. Every time I hit the ball the crowd goes wild lol and it doesn't actually do it when it's supposed to, it's supposed to go crazy when you actually! score. Remember this is showdown, a sport for the blind. Lol.

2013-07-03 17:21:25

Dragon pong does this as well... it isn't a bug. And this is ot exactly showdown... just something similar. And inmost sports, the crowd goes nuts beore any score. Hockey is just one example.

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-07-03 18:04:35

Great to have a single Player Version here right now. But I will wait till the reported bugs are fixed before I download it. If that's done, I'll deffinately try it out.

2013-07-03 22:13:38

I know, but, that makes the ball hard to hear and I have to just run around and I just end up hitting the ball with no idea where it actually is. Tried home and end, but that's master volume. Also, the game had cheat codes, how to obtain them? I beat the game already.

2013-07-04 17:28:03

Uh... the game has cheats? Where did it mention that? lol I've never seen them. And the ball is not supposed to be easier to hear... that's kind of the point. I fine the volume just fine... personal preference though, I guess.

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-07-13 19:11:40

Hi,
First of all, grate game. And, about the cheets, it said that cheets had been added in the changelog for 2.0.