2013-06-10 09:08:33

That depends if he wanna sell it for user karma on the forum! ;-) He doesn't say anything about how much he'll take for the account, and I even don't think selling characters to others in this game is leagle!

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-06-10 14:02:27

Is this game free? I rather like the sound of it. I heard there was a "rogue" Iphone game a while back. I'm going to be getting an Iphone soon, hopefully. This'll definetly be on my list of games to try

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2013-06-16 00:16:13

I was originally seeing if there was a version of nethack-- where would I go to search for Iphone games and such?

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2013-07-01 19:31:03

I've dropped the support team a mail since I'm going to try the game. i've also deleted that account selling person since I think he was likely a spambot. hopefully we'll see some access changes, particularly to the tutorial.

I've given the game a try myself, and while the tutorial was annoying I did get through it mostly by finding the button and hammering, however since the tutorial basically gave you only one button choice and since all the buttons in the game have down right whacky lables, I'm still not really that sure on how to play that much. I started the jungle map, and while I could fight an enemy monster successfully and find it's hp, I couldn't determine what monster it was while I was fighting it or how effective my attacks were, indeed I don't really know the difference betwene burn and strike.

I also wasn't sure on the map whether what I was seeing was chat from other players or in game npcs, indeed I'd quite like to hide the chat while I get used to the in game screans since the button labelling is down right wonky.

I think however the thing which gets up my nose most is vo being sluggish, this is the most slowdown I've seen from vo, and that combined with less than informative lables doesn't really help much.

That being said, I do rather like some of the ideas behind the mechanics, even though I don't really know how breeding and synthesis is supposed to work and am only barely getting the knack of battle, and the gameboard zones with their dice.

I'll give this one another try, but labelling would be great and I really do hope the developers get back to me on this.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-07-01 20:41:31

how accessible is this game?

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-07-02 05:49:08

I know you contacted them bladestorm, so I put on my extra formal hat, and at least they did respond to you which is one better than storm8. 

I'll also see if i can actually work out more about the game, but the lables are very silly and often it's a case of trial and error, and with vo being so unresponsive I'm not sure how accessible this is, but we'll see.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-07-02 09:23:25

It does seem that way.

The time limit doesn't seem as terrible in battles as I thought, but it does appear the battle logue appears and disappears making it quite difficult to tell what I'm fighting or what it's hp is, I also don't like the button lables on many screen such as the inventory or travel screen sinse they are so incoherent.

Right now I'm just throwing attacks out and not really sure what they're doing, and I have no idea what synthesis is supposed to do. Playable as opposed to accessible is likely right, but I think I'd want a good deal more from the game, ie, information, story etc rather than just the rather arduous task of mucking about with vo's inaccuracies as the game seems thus far.

It's a shame since the game could! be fantastic if the button lables and correct text descriptions were appropriately fixed, and if the bug that slows down vo was removed.

2013-07-04 05:12:14

Ok so from what i have played thus far i don't seem to be struggling with the difficulties as much as some.
Not to offend anyone because it was not easy.
It was trial and error.
For those having trouble on the monsters and identifying what type they are hopefully this helps:
ok so if you have an iphone and it is facing with the home button to the left, go to the main screen and click start.
when you are passed the ads and on the front screen of your profile scan the bottom of your screen with your finger until you hear "something front" or "monsters"
either one of these icons takes you o the same place.
now click it and it displays all your captured monsters.
you can now arrange them by element or by all which all is the default.
the buttons for each element go something like "icon 02" or "icon 04" to name a few
now 02 is i believe plant whereas 04 is water.
also when you click on the play icon and select a stage it tells you those weird numbers at the top where the description of the level is and what types of monsters you need for it.
Remember, the element numbers here are the same as the ones in your monsters list so remember those and you should have no problem figuring out whose who in no time.
not to mention that the names of each monster is usually self explanatory such as "flair" or "branchy"
Also i found something out by accident but don't quite have experience with it yet.
apparently if you double tap the screen with 2 fingers and hold down on the second tap a count down begins and then if you keep holding them down it asks you what you want to label something so if you were to focus on something and do this you might be able to self label something.
Please let me know if that works.
sorry for the long post but hope this helps.

2013-07-08 00:13:49

the labeling thing works as i successfully labeled the button that takes you to your inventory.
So breeding makes stronger monsters?  I wonder how much more synthesis monsters are stronger than regular ones.