2013-06-26 09:12:25

Well, hy all.
i am searching programers for a game that i want to create, called Alien invaders!
i or we, don't need a sound designer, i made all the sounds. i shust need programers and beta testers for the tame. thanks a lot who wants to cooperate!
to contact me, i've put my contact things bellow
Michael Angel
Add me at skype! raton.miguelito.glps
Search me at wuala! Migue2001

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2013-06-26 18:52:44

hi, i would like to beta test. what language is this in? I mean programm language like bgt pr c** or something. do I need to have any expierence with testing? are there any requirements?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2013-06-26 18:55:02

^hi, i would like to beta test. what language is this in? I mean programm language like bgt pr c** or something. do I need to have any expierence with testing? are there any requirements?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2013-06-26 19:36:50

he michael, I'll test it i love games. See you on skype

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.

2013-06-26 23:57:20

hay all
no um guys, yar mistacking! i am just searching programers for the game, though not programing it.
sorry. who is interested, thanks a lot!
Michael Angel
Add me at skpe! raton.miguelito.glps
Search me at wuala! Migue2001

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D