2013-04-12 11:29:12 (edited by robjoy 2013-04-12 11:31:00)

Hi all,
Swamp is an fps, right? Well, almost right. Here's yet another of those campaigns that tries to make Swamp do things it was not intended to. This time it is an egg hunt clone.
For the best egg hunt experience use your sidestep feature. Do not use the mouse to turn!
Original egg hunt sounds by L-Works. Sadly I could not create items with custom sounds, so I should probably call this crate hunt, lol.
You can get it here
To play, use 7-zip, or any other capable archiver to extract, then paste everything from the 'egghunt swamp' folder into Swamp's root, while keeping the directory structure. It will not replace existing sounds.
In Swamp, load up the egghunt campaign.
Oh and if you enjoy this, feel free to make custom versions, currently it is very simple, just like egg hunt was.

As always, thanks goes out to @Aprone, and to Cae for his map editor.
Happy collecting!
Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2013-04-12 13:54:37

Hi,
I just played with this,and its quite fun,I am already thinking of all the things that could be done to make it more interesting. a undead chicken(zombie), for example. big_smile
you may want to smooth the ending a bit though. after the times is up which I felt was a bit more than it said.I.E the 30 seconds it said remained felt a bit more.but I didn't keep a count,so it indeed could be right. as I was saying,after the time is up,it says how many eggs we found after which it says lets see how many eggs you found,and just freezes that is,does nothing.
Either way a fun little campaigne.
Thanks.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, β€˜It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2013-04-12 14:17:23

I like this. I have found 57 crates, no, eggs.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2013-06-14 22:49:30

Hello! I like this, but I think that you should add in some zombies, because it isn't enough of a challenge.
I am the ghost rider. Keep the demons at bay.

Heroes need foes to test them. Not all teachers can afford to be kind, and some lessons must be harsh.