2012-08-20 22:19:45 (edited by CAE_Jones 2012-08-20 22:45:34)

So after a summer of game failure, there's a minor update to this thing.
I found some rare bugs that could crash the game with a runtime error, and I think I fixed them.
I also tried to fix the issue with the plastic ball (and consequently it can do a little more now).
Though, neither of those changes were put in the demo (Actually, I'm not even sure if I have the code for the demo separately anymore... though most of those bugs involved things not found in the demo, anyway.).

[edit] Oh, and I just confirmed that the related scene I mentioned in my previous post is indeed on that page ( http://planetseva.com/media.htm if you missed it); "Extreme Clashers: Abridged Japanese Intro", under sound clips.)

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-08-21 00:27:21

Ah, it seems a couple emails to the people who bought the full version were bounced.
Well, three, but I think one of them was Niklas's that he corrected earlier in this thread.

So, I guess if these two people can tell me the email addresses they used and a new way of contacting them, I can send them the patch.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-09-19 21:01:49

In the full version, how do you raise stats?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2012-09-19 21:33:32

Find stuff, kill stuff. There's one or two that are a bit more involved (the grappling ability, for instance, can be improved, but it requires the use of a rather rare item).
Skills have a variety of methods for acquiring them. Some can be taught by other characters, some you pick up through related actions once you've got enough experience (which I suppose we measure in numbers of defeated enemies, most of the time).

The toughest part when starting a game is dealing with enemies with starting stats. I recommend running away a lot until you can find weapons, or environmental elements to use to your advantage (dumpsters, traffic, water...).

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2012-09-19 23:30:05

I received your Mail cae, but I had an error in my E-mailadress as I purchased the game. Here is the right one again in words so spam bots can not detect it: niklas dot rittinghaus at web dot de.

2012-09-20 11:47:56

Thanks; my list has been updated.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2013-05-28 13:35:31

Hello,

I'm new on this Forum, and I know, this is Offtopic, but I can't find a E-Mail-Adress to contact CAE Jones. I have a Question about the Audio Edition of Sonic the Hedgehog:

Is this Game still in development, or is it canceled? I like this Game and have a few Suggestions for it.

Thanks for your Replay.

Regards,

Vixen

2013-05-28 14:59:43

You could just make a new thread, use the PM/email links, or resurrect an existing thread:
release, reminder that there are only two levels so far, movement, Gamedude's review.

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.