2007-07-14 16:50:57

Hello:

now that I played all of your games which most of them are flash based or the 3dlife based, I am happy to say I love the games.

I am a blind Mac VoiceOver user and have been downloading the games and playing them all over.

I wish flash and 3dlife games were more developed and I am very impressed with the ideas and concepts and the indepthness that the games hold.

thanks you......TheBlindTech a blind mac user.

2012-01-19 07:17:01 (edited by Alexander_john 2012-01-23 09:44:14)

theblindtech wrote:

Hello:

now that I played all of your games which most of them are flash based or the 3dlife based, I am happy to say I love the games.

I am a blind Mac VoiceOver user and have been downloading the games and playing them all over.

I wish flash and 3dlife games were more developed and I am very impressed with the ideas and concepts and the indepthness that the games hold.

thanks you......TheBlindTech a blind mac user.

Hello,
  I love to play video games...
And from here i got lot of new games...
Casio G-Shock Review

2014-02-16 05:42:44

Hi. I hear you are a voiceover user too. Can you tell me how to unzip files with voiceover so I can download these games? And also is kill all zombies still available because when i tried to get it on my pc? the download zip link took me to some website. Thanks

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2014-02-16 12:53:24

Unzipping files just requires you to open one in finder, at which point it will extract it to the same folder so you can just open it. Also, if you download an archive with safari, it will decompress it automatically, leaving you with just the extracted content, and the zip file in the trash.
To your second question, sadly I think the domains where the games were haven't been renewed. However, thanks to a friend i got my hands on the games, and even managed to extract most of the ones that normally came wit windows EXEs like ghost driver. I'll try to get them uploaded for you.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>