2007-06-30 19:52:50

Hello Gamers.
I search the game "the snowballwar"
Can you send mee the game please wia E-mail?
Regards, Claudio.

2007-06-30 20:07:24

and me too

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-07-01 02:43:55

I haven't heard of this game at all, and I don't even remember seeing it for download when Pb games was stil going.

Being as even the usual Pb titles aren't available anymore, I suspect that The Snowball war is even more ungetable, unless someone has it on their Pc.

Looking at the game though, firstly you need two players, and secondly it seems it would devolve down into a game of chicken, with both players hiding in the armeries, each holding a snowball, and it being a fastest thrower first situation when one person is forced out of the armery, it also seems that you could imploy some slightly underhanded techniques, like dodging out of the armery, grabbing snow on square 1, then dodging back in to wait for the snow to regenerate (which I assume it does.

anyway, that's just my thoughts on the game looking at the rules posted on the page, but as I said, I'd be rather surprised if somebody does in fact have it.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-07-01 09:17:14

well yeah the game sounds kinda interesting but yeah, it has been out of the market for quite a while.

2007-07-01 21:06:14

Hi.

I have the setup file. Give me your mailaddresses and I'll send them to you. My mail addressis:
[email protected]
and my MSN:
[email protected]
Please contact me by mail or MSN if you want the setup file.

Best regards Soren.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2007-07-02 18:58:55

my email is [email protected]

I live to crochet!

2007-07-13 22:42:45

hello, my email is [email protected]

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!