2007-07-10 22:45:53

Greetings,

I recently discovered this site and became inspired to do an audio podcast about audio gaming. I work for the San Francisco Chronicle and was hoping to find people to interview in the San Francisco Bay Area -- experts in audio gaming as well as avid amateur audio gamers.

Is there anyone on these boards who are from the San Francisco area or who might be able to recommend any individuals or organizations that I should contact?

Thanks for your time.

Best,
Justin Beck
Podcast Producer
San Francisco Chronicle
901 Mission St., San Francisco, CA. 94103
Office:  (415)777-8713; Cell:  (510)332-3719
AIM:  podcasterjustin
Email:  [email protected]

2007-07-12 03:12:55

There used to be a Blind Computer Users Group in the Bay Area, the website link yields a file 404 error. It may have changed names or domains. The old website was http://www.pcc.org/about/baytalk.htm Sorry I cannot be of any more help, hopefully someone else knows.

2007-07-12 14:05:52

Maybe you could try asking on the Audyssey list as well since there don't seem to be any people from that area here?

I'm not sure about the address but think it is something like www.audyssey.org, and is a mailing list dedicated to games for the visually impaired played on computers whether they be audio or other formats.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.