2013-03-20 13:19:58

I can't play this castlevania on the PSP or CV symphony of the night on the XBLA so Exodus must confirm many things, if not, i'll delete the entry or move it to not confirmed.
I am not the best player in the world, so maybe I can't play it and someone is able to beat it, for me, sadly it's unbeatable. Too many sections of jumping and explorating, enemies also don't have any sounds when moving etc so...

Today i'll start making recordings of the warriors and the watchmen games.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-03-20 14:04:37

Hi guys! What about Syphon Filter for Psp? I mean Dark Mirror; is it playable? And something like Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops? What can you tell me? I actually have only this consol and I love it! Thanks a lot!

Claudio

2013-03-20 14:07:44

Next bigger update.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 14:09:54

@claudiogaranzini: Some of the users can play MGS on the PSX but i can't confirm it. I tried it and it's not that accessible for me as games listed here. I can't guarantee it's playable as Mr.brunete or Assaultfreak maybe. I am putting games checked by myself, confirmed and fully playable without most problems.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 18:20:53

Another small update to the entries.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 19:18:12

You can play moon diver? That's interesting... have you beaten it ye? And how is Lucha fury? I never found enough information to download it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-03-20 19:21:11

Well, lucha fury isn't that good but, well, another scrolling beat em up.
Moon diver is 2d slasher but really hard for one person, believe me, i didn't finished it because the difficulty is so hard.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 22:06:41

Hi.
I have just read through your description of all the games. Thanks so much for all the work you have put into this.
Is those rhythm games for Nintendo DS worth buying the console for only those games? I mean, is it worth it to buy a Nintendo to be able to play those games?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-03-20 22:16:52

lucha fury?. what the heck is that?. by mixing spanish with english i supose the game is a dissaster. laughable name for a game.... fight fury, to say it completely in english....

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2013-03-21 00:06:02

Lucha fury is really werid, but check it out lol

SLJ, there's rhythm heaven a one cartridge for DS, if you can find really cheap DS, go and get it, this game is so cool, also WII.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 00:17:14

I know it's hard, but how is it playable... isn't there much more platforming in that game? How far did you get?

2013-03-21 00:37:37

Are Lucha Fury and Guardian heroes hd still up for download? I just tried searching for them... and can't find either title.

2013-03-21 01:18:57

Guardian heroes should be, lucha fury? i am not sure. What about moon diver, i've beaten maybe a half of first level but it's not much of platformng, it's more like enemies hiding behind some futuristic shields etc, I must consult withh my friends what these actually are. This sounds great and i must return to this title.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 02:19:21

Hi guys! Seal, what about the emulated version of rhythm heaven on dolphin? I ordered a new ultra book that should arrive soon, it's powerful, has a core i7 with 8 gb of ram and a 1 gb graphic card, I could spend a little to get a wii mot, but getting consoles just for the game is out of the question, they're simple too expensive here, I have a gba  and I know how awesome the game rhythm tengoku  is! There are lots of minigames, so yeah, if you can spend the money go for it!!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2013-03-21 02:20:58

Huh. I'll look for it... but Guardian heros isn't up. at least, not in the US store. And Moon Diver... I'll have to try again then. Last time I tried the demo it wasn't too playable.

2013-03-21 02:36:59

hey drg!. it's been a while!.
haven't tested the game on dolphin, but the computer you ordered is like the one i'm using right now. you will run wii games perfectly with that machine. it's really powerful.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2013-03-21 02:49:36

The problem is, dolphin is equipped with  lags, and this is problem. Also, rhythm heaven isn't perfectly emulated. There are many crashes after playing, music is stop playing and few remixes after music are giving you black screen.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 02:50:47

Well, the main problem is difficulty with the moon diver, enemies are hard.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 03:20:18

hey mr.brunete! how are you bro? yeah, I haven't posted in a long time although i access the forum at least 10
times a day, lol! but I haven't played any new good games to talk about, I've started playing my old ps2 titles,
the game I'm trying right now is dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3, sometimes I really wanted to have a x360 console, but I think I'd play some games and
then it would be abandoned like my ps2, but now that I've ordered this little powerful machine i'm thinking about spending more time with these old
games for ps2, maybe ds, wii, etc. I heard about a xbox 360 emulator, not sure if it works as espected, but I downloaded it.. at least it opens and
seems to be accessible. so for those of you that have a powerful machine, some x360 dvd's or disc images can you guys please try it?
I know that it might be a dream and nothing might work, but oh well, there are lots of videos on youtube showing it. so I'm very curious.
here's the link:
http://hackingnation.org/xbox-360-emulator/

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2013-03-21 11:50:45

DRG, emulating X360 is INPOSSIBLE, and this what you posted is fake. This emulator wants to update and sends you to the site where you must to fill a survey to download, and it's with additional costs. Readme is for something like ps3 there are plugins from PS2 emu and bla bla.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 12:58:21

Hi.
Does somebody know of any accessible Nintendo DS emulator? If not, I'll see if I can find any and let you know if I got something to work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-03-21 14:04:02

Well, desmume is good, but there are something else. Remember, rhythm heaven isn't playable there, as you are using your mouse to navigate the stylus on the touch screen and the mouse cursor isn't limited to the DS touch screen.
Every other games whch requires touch screen are not playable ofcourse too.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-21 14:25:11

Well, I am going to try it anyhow. Can you do a recording of the first level? I used to have the demo...but don't anymore, and probably downloading it through the web store won't put it at the top of my downloads list. But I really want to try again... and can you look for Guardian heroes? It might be only a Europe thing.

2013-03-21 17:26:40

hi seal.. thanks man, it was too good to be true, ahaha. i checked the addons folder and indeed the plugins that are there
are all the same names of the ps2 plugins. well, let's wait some more years for it to happen them. lol.
speaking of desmume, unfortunately yeah, it uses the mouse to emulate the touchscreen, if there was a way to map it to the keyboard i would be
so happy!! the rest of the emulator seems to be 100% accessible and games seem to run fine, i've tried a few.
just an offtopic question: i've just got the latest update of shank for pc v 1.3 and i'm in the second level, i can't seem to be able to pick the
weapon no matter what i do... any help would be appreciated.

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2013-03-21 18:50:09

Their changed some thngs, now picking up everything is down plus grapple, it's so bad, because t's hard to get a health in action, so i am still playing older version on my x360. This new version changes some cutscenes etc.

Twitter
Add me on Steam