2013-03-02 20:12:54

I did beat rondo of blood, but that was about 5 years ago. I'm going to have to get back in to the game again.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2013-03-03 19:46:19

adding another game, but I didn't write anything for it yet
naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja storm generations for PS3 and X360

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2013-03-03 20:07:50

Well I am about half way through devil may cry 3 in the dmc HD collection and it's turning out to be verry playable. If I complete it, I will stick an entry up.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2013-03-03 22:06:22

Well Exodus, if you have sighted assistance and if someone is helping you with DMC this is not gonna to be playable for us lonely. As far as i know there is much of walking etc, and without any targeting as in ninja gaiden 3 it's like more random than correct play.
If no, and if you discovered something what i didn't, okay, i am waiting for you description and comments.

DD, i don't know this naturo game, it's basically fighting game? scrolling? tell us something more.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2013-03-03 22:40:12

its a 3D fighting game based off the anime
I'd do a sample but I don't have the equipment

2013-03-04 00:21:06

Hi,
I checked out Ninja Gaiden 3's demo and am very impressed, however, what's so annoying is it looks like they removed the content for Asura's Wrath, including demoes and addons, so even if I got the game I wouldn't be able to play the true ending dlc, which ssort of sucks.

2013-03-04 01:35:00

I stay with my friend and both of us can't see so we don't get sighted assistance  while playing. Most games we pretty much beat through  the two of us figuring out work arounds to get through complex levels etc. For example, We spent a good while  crashing dante in to a bunch of massive circular saws one one level to map the way through them. In a way these games are like verry long and complex puzzles for us and we like the challenge of getting through them. So yeah we are on mission 11 of 20 and apart from the afore mentioned saw room the only other challenge was a mission set entirely inside some huge monster that you kill by having a huge battle with it's heart.

2013-03-04 09:36:47

Wow, Exidus. You keep seem to find nice accessible work arounds for things which others never thought would be possible. smile
Is ps2 games also welcome here? Then I should look through my old games and come up with something.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-03-04 11:02:10

Hi
@Exodus: nice, one question, is the DMC more like a regular play or walking and crashing in the walls?

@SLJ: Ofcourse, every platform is welcome here.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-04 14:36:54

You don't stop when you walk in to walls but you can wall jump off them as well as run up them so you can use that to find your walls.

2013-03-06 00:44:57

Hi,
How is that Naruto game accessible? I thought those story modes were walk-around affairs with no tracking?

2013-03-06 01:49:54

i remember that i reached level 4 in dmc3. after it, i left the game.
i also looked through onimusha dawn of dreams, trying to find a workaround desperately, but no success.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2013-03-06 01:53:57

@aaron, ninjastorm 2 is like that, yes
but generations brought it to a DBZ game like story mode, with narrated story, anime cutscenes and just fights
ninja storm 3, I'm not sure about yet as it just came out

2013-03-06 13:45:56

Anyone got any thoughts on the dbz: raging blast series, and that otehr ps3 game released, not burst limit, there was one after that and the raging blast ones.

2013-03-06 14:08:11

Hi guys! Recently I discovered the new store for buying psp games directly from pc. It's the sony one that is mentioned in an other topic. So, is there someone playing Patapon? Is it playable or not? I like the games in that series. Can you suggest me other games, i don't care the for kind of them. I like sports, actions, doesn't matter what kind you suggest me, please! I heard about Metal Gear Solid; there is the Classi PS! to buy and download and also i think there are some others in the store. What can you suggest me to play? Thanks a lot for your help! Bye for now!

Claudio

2013-03-06 17:35:15

@aaron, raging blast and raging blast 2 are both completely playable as far as I can tell, but I only had raging blast 2 for a little bit and I only looked at the first one through videos
while raging blast actually has a story mode, raging blast 2 does not, its just a bunch of random battles
the game after? that would be ultimate tenkaichi, I think Mr. brunete had that one so you might want to ask him how playable it is

2013-03-06 21:34:46

yes, i have it. it is very playable indeed. i completed it successfully, even hero mode. it requires some patience however. you must fly to several places, but when you are near a battle point, you will hear a sound. so, you can follow it to reach your destination. locating the dragon balls is difficult, but with patience you can even find these using the dragon radar.
i have a recording of dbz ultimate tenkaichi in my fighting and mainstream game recordings. check it here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=8158
and if anyone wants to hear a recording of a particular game, ask me. if i have the game, i'll do one.
and seal, if someday you want to use any of my recordings for this topic, feel free to add them without asking.

2013-03-07 20:16:41

Hi there,

I'd like to add a few games to the playable list, and comment a little on a few things. First, the playable games.
GBA: Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Leaf Green/Fire Red
Nintendo DS: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Heart Gold/Soul Silver, Pokemon Black/White
Nintendo 64: Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, not to mention various fighting games, such as Killer Instinct Gold
The pokemon games are playable for many reasons. For one thing, most things make sounds...doors, items (when you pick them up at least), specific creatures, walls, even footsteps in later generations. For another, the game is technically grid-based; every angle you'll find when tracing walls is ninety degrees, technically. For yet another, you can't actually read the dialogue but if you don't much care about that, you can still have a general idea of what's going on; the move Flamethrower will sound noticeably different than, say, Surf. These games will probably necessitate either a little sighted help for puzzles, some use of an FAQ online or both to get past tricky bits, but I have completed several of the titles mentioned above with no true sighted help (as in, I went online and found what I needed). Probably sounds way harder than it is.

Now, for the other thing I wanted to say, and this concerns accessibility. I don't see a game we can play 10% of as accessible. A lot of the demos and gameplay samples on brandoncole.net, for instance...well, I'm not sure if they represent too much, because for instance it often looks like people can do the first fight, or first mission, and then they're stuck. Reading the walkthrough for Lord of the Rings: Tactics, for instance, I just can't see how a blind player is going to know how to do that...who to target, who to hit with what, where to put his units. Or Fight Night Champion...how do you move your head, make your character avoid attacks, all that jazz? For me, many of these games don't really sound playable as much as it's just possible to muddle about. Please correct me if I'm wrong, of course. What I'm getting at is this: for me, at least, a game should only go on this list of yours if it is beatable outright, or very close to beatable, by a blind person without needing their hand held by a sighted person. Learning menus, or using an FAQ, that's fine...but if you need a sighted player to either coach you through fights or to explain every tiny nuance of what's happening in a turn-based strategy game...kinda defeats the purpose, in my humble opinion.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2013-03-07 20:29:30

that's a very clear point of view, you're right.
onimusha dawn of dreams, for example, at least for me, is inaccessible. i've completed chapters 1 and 2, but after then, when movement is required, arg!.
now, let's take resident evil 6. i when the game was launched, you needed sighted help for example, for solving a bell puzzle. now, the game is updated, you can select a specific part of a specific chapter. so, you can skip that puzzle. that is a good new for us, at least, we can play the rest of the game.

2013-03-08 16:07:56

Hi guys, i am really busy rght now to update it, but i am checking and noting everything. MR.Brunete, thank you for the recordings, i'll use these for sure.
@jayde: Exactly as you wrote. On brandon.net are many games which are not playable. Avoiding attacks in FN: champion is not a problem, problem is getting up when you are knocked down. There are many many games whch represents only a possibilities but not playability for us.

I'll collect and update everything, keep posting guys and thanks for growing this thread.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-08 16:57:58

Hi,
Where can i buy skullgirls?

2013-03-08 20:55:48

depends on the platform. Steam, psn or xbox live.

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-03-14 17:22:40

Threat update: added watchmen: the end is night

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 07:30:21 (edited by Lirin 2013-03-20 07:47:09)

Update: Shank, Rhythm heaven and The warriors: street brawl added

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2013-03-20 10:21:46

Hi.
Rythm Heaven is also released for the Nintendo DS. I don't remember what that version is called though.
I'm very interested to hear more about this Warrior game for XBox. I have an old warrior game for PSP, which so sadly isn't playable. It's only the prolog and the first chapter which is playable, so I would like to hear more about it, and if this game only is for the XBox.
More information about the Watchmen games is welcome as well, and not forget the castlevania game for psp. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen