2007-07-04 17:50:29

Hello guys!!

Feel free to visit our website Fantastic Flash Games. All games here were selected only and its totally FREE. FREE?? It means you can play games without paying anything. The games are great! So dont forget to  visit our website!

Please leave some comments and suggestions to make our website better.

Thank you.

http://fantasticflash.blogspot.com

2007-07-04 18:21:11

are these games accessible or is this just yet another spambot? sorry if i am going too far out to sea but recently this forum is being plagued by a small amount of spam.

2007-07-05 03:23:38

hello guys.. this is not a spam, as mentioned before. u can play these games totally free. im not a spambot.
sorry if my thread made u all curious..

smile

2007-07-05 03:28:47

Hey, I'd say the same thing. It doesn't sound like these are accessible, and I hate flash, so I won't bother with them.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-07-05 04:44:23

maybe i got the wrong forum to post my thread.. sorry to all sad

2007-07-05 07:06:55

yep. this forum is actually for games for the blind, but feel free to check the rest of the site if you're interested in how blind people play games lol.

2007-07-05 11:18:03

Or check the macromedia accessibility section if you would like to know how to make flash usable by us lot.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-07-05 16:44:27

uh oh!
i hope that these posts have not made fantastic flash leave the forum. please, stay. we can herlp you out. i once got into a bit of bother like this, and thought that i had let the community down a bit. i just hope that it has not happened again.
fantastic flash, there are some audio flash games that you might want to try out, just to see how they work, and then you could perhaps try to make your games accessible. by the way, what games are on offer? any first person shooter, or arcade style? if so i think these can be made accessible, i wish i can learn flash, i wouldn't mind helping you guys out if i learnt, and making a few audio games for the fantastic flash website.
thanks.
kind regards,
aaron, the flash audio gamer... or maybe not. lol!