2007-06-25 00:14:42

Well, as a cult in Gothador I'm considdering joining has Msm as a requirement for membership, it seems time I dive into the wonderful world of instant messaging.

I actually seem to have a copy of msm on my desktop, but whenever I press the button I'm asked for a billing address, does it cost money? Also, sinse my Usb mike is on order and will hopefully be arriving this week, can you voice chat with msm?

thanks in advance.

btw, yes! having a Usb mike does mean more castings of the pod, particularly of sterrio games.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-06-25 19:38:57

I'd recommend skype for voice chatting, it's better. however, there's an even better program called teamtalk, however very few people go on it compared to skype. it shouldn't ask you for a billing address so i have no idea twhat that's up with.

2007-06-25 21:34:22

Hi:

I use team talk on a dialy basis and there is a great server on TBRn. All the peopl on TBRN or most of them ar blind or visually impaired. For more information about TBRN go to
http://www.tbrn.net

Game Man

2007-06-26 06:49:15

I have a question about technoshock, anybody know of where all items are in story one?

2007-06-26 07:51:03

Well, I will eventually look into getting Skype when my Mike arrives. As to team talk and For the people though, as I have quite a few friends who voice chat who are not visually impared it might not be quite as useful in this case, ----- though said friends are most deffinately tech orientated so have Skype.

I was however thinking of text chatting with msn or Yahoo.

I'm just having a look at Yahoo now, and while I did find a free Msn it seemed quite a nightmare to use particularly as far as adding contacts goes.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-06-26 08:22:22

I myself use Windows Messenger, which is absolutely free. It's ancient, it hasn't got half the features the MSN versions have, but it's working thus far.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-06-26 21:32:19

Hi:

If you are using Supernova or Hal, MSN/Widnows Live Messenger works horrible from what I've heard so people who use Hal or Supernova should use Windows Messenger since there aren't as many things that clutter up the screen.

Game Man