2012-08-16 08:12:30

Hatred wrote:

Aprone and I are, as of this moment, discussing possible ways of designing a Pokemon style game. Currently, we have 2 main options.

Option 1 is a basic RPG style. Quests and linear story progression. You simply play through the story and capture Pokemon as you play, trying to eventually catch em all. This is how the original Pokemon games are designed and it works very well for a single player game.

Option 2 is more of an open world style game. Instead of having a set story and game progression, players would take the role of a Pokemon trainer, exploring and catching new Pokemon. In this style, the Pokemon are a new discovery and very little is known about them. As the player explores, if they catch the first of a kind of Pokemon, they get the option to name it. No set story, just pure exploration and combat.

Both styles would have multiplayer combat and trading and both could be incredibly fun. As of now, we're still not sure we'll be working on the game as we both have a lot to do right now. However, we're definitely considering it and want to know what kind of game you guys would be more interested in. Any input, or ideas, will be considered and appreciated.

Option 1 sounds much better to me,however,if you guys do start this project, in option one,we can still go and catch /train the pokes we catch etc,yes? or just go through the story and quests.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2012-08-16 14:24:22

Hi
i play this game my nick is saphira and i have question i have quest i mast find pokemon glalie and give them 3 but i don't know how to do it

2012-08-19 06:14:15

Well, I hope you and Aprone can start the ball rolling. Well, I think that opsion 2 sounds better because you can do so much more. But, the drawback is it would take months to program it. Well, I can send voice files with the pokemon crys. One thing is, my microphone doesn't have good quality so maybe you can try to increase the quality? I don't know, but I will do as meny pokemon crys as you want me too. I can do a lot of them but some I don't know about. I can also provide sound tracks for the game, take in mind the sound tracks are the tv show versions but I can try to find the game versions if you want. I will beta test this if you want. Hatred, Apron, do you best and I will do my best to support this project! Keep it up! If you would like any suggesions from me just post on hear or on your audio pokemon topic! Please, please, please! Make this game happen! Well, bye for now! I will try to help as much as I can!

the frozen cold, and the powerful light,
bind together, just as the fire and dark might,
they both tare apart the land, once so pure and grate,
but peace can be restored, we just have to stay firm and wait.

2013-01-08 19:14:29

hi i have just started playing this game and for some reason i keep getting the message the page can't be displayed even when i log in it is strange

2020-04-30 01:11:35

How can I katch a pokemon in this game?

2020-04-30 01:50:32

talk about necromancy rofl

2020-04-30 13:22:34

Lol necromancy indeed!

2020-04-30 14:51:21

Why?

omer wrote:

talk about necromancy rofl

meow meow.

2020-04-30 15:30:22

this toppic has been dead for a long time now, that is why they are calling it necromansy

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-04-30 15:32:08

Lol, but it is crazy calling it necromancy.

meow meow.

2020-04-30 15:34:16

But game is death, too.

meow meow.

2020-04-30 22:33:14

so how to solve the one letter capcha on this game if you are a VI?
I cannot engage in any fight with any pokemon because of that capcha.

2020-05-01 12:30:33

But game is down?

Raptor wrote:

so how to solve the one letter capcha on this game if you are a VI?
I cannot engage in any fight with any pokemon because of that capcha.

meow meow.

2020-05-01 12:33:41

it is hard to solv that thing, first referance gen 719 i dont understand that, unless it has something to do with the pokedex?

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-05-01 13:10:53

no need to revive this topic rofl, vg storm kind of fulfilled the dreams which people in this topic were watching.

allow me to speak more,
catch me on Twitter
or, Mastodon

2020-05-01 14:14:27

oh no, dont start with the rubbish of reviving a dead toppic, the rules does not say that reviving a toppic is forbiden, i dont understand why you guys are against dead toppicks beeing revived

2020-05-02 23:09:11

if i understand correctly this capcha thing, the he is asking me for the first letter of the pokemon with the number 719 because of the phrase "first reference to 1st gen. pokemon 719" which is located just below the combo box where you have to choose the letter and if you look at 719 whose number it is, it belongs to diancie but when i choose D on the combo boxes nothing happen.

because of this capcha thing, i cannot advance in the game so anyone out there who has an idea how to solve this thing?

2020-05-05 02:46:16

Will someone recommend me a pokemon game online similar to this one?
While this pokemon creed is really accessible to visually impaired people, it is very frustrating to them at the same time because of this capcha that keeps on appearing.
In my experience, I solve the capcha then after 5 or 10 minutes of battling to level up my pokemon, another capcha again will appear!
So how can you enjoy a game like this.
I was forced to create more than 2 character already thinking that the capcha will not appear in any of the character that i have created but meh, still the same problem.
Now, the capcha will not be solve no matter what letter I enter or choose on that box it provided.

So if anyone knows an alternative pokemon online game similar to this one in accessibility and with similar feature wherein, you can capture pokemon, you can engage in a battle with other pokemon and another NPC, that would be much appreciated.