2013-01-02 00:12:17

Hi,
The playroom has just got a new word game called the little exam. You can not play with bots.
You have a judge, and you are given five categories. players submit words in these categories, which might say, sport of f, actor or actress with n, etc. the idea though, is to have some fun because any answer can beaccepted or refused, and some of the combinations can be helarious, much like apples to apples. The judge changes each round. You can give two points, no points, or one point only for answers.

2013-01-05 16:08:39

thats nice i guess, to play if you're board or wanna have fun for a bit.
i'm glad their releasing new games still

music is the life.

2013-01-06 10:52:09

hi,
to some extent, the new ggame look like similar to apples to apples, and secondly, no player has ever joined me to play that game yet, just because the majority of the players on qcp are non-english speakers?

i simply don't understand why those platforms like rsg and qcp looks on each other, creating similar games, or in case of rsg, copies of the games previously available on other platform?
like rsg 100 miles...

don't mean to criticise the work of any devs but just my opinions.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2013-01-06 20:25:51

Hi,
Yep, this one is best played together with a group of friends. We do this quite a lot on teamtalk, for instance, and some of te combos me, pitermach, erion, and whoever else ends up joining, well, it can get extremely funny and hectic. In fact, it came up with thinker or philoseffer with d, and yes, I ended up  inputing my answer as dark.