2007-05-19 11:19:42

Hello Gamers! I have the game judgmentday. I have orderet a new laptop. My question is, can i use the judgmentcode over 2 PCS? Tanks. Claudio

2007-05-19 13:11:07

no. what you cn do is you can email liam to ask for a new key. i don't know how that is sorted out with l-works, but most gaming companies offer free extra codes if you're using multiple computers.

2007-05-19 14:23:52

Hmmmm, this is something I'm going to have to look into myself, sinse I have a laptop now which I use when I can't be near my Pc.

the only thing is, obviously I wouldn't want to deactivate the games running on my Pc whilst using my laptop or visa versa, though at the same time I can see the piracy issue here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-19 18:00:48

Well, I might do that as well, it's handy to know that Liam offers these things Andy.

does anyone know what other companies will provide a 2nd product key? I'm guessing Vip gameszone won't, and I know already that my previous product keys will work on my Draconis games, but how about gma games? Bsc? Klango or Tarzan Jr? (the other commercial audio games I have).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-19 19:08:16

Hello all! Tanks, for your help. I wil send a E-mail to Liam. Tanks.
Claudio

2007-05-19 19:34:09

I've been on vacation, so I've been a bit behind of making replacement keys, but I'm getting it done for people who don't abuse the service.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2007-05-19 20:03:55

that's great Liam! as I'm off to a music festival for three weeks in august, and would deffinately appreciate the chance to do in X1 or Ather as relaxation. I'll get back to you on that one.

2007-05-19 20:21:28

I have never, ever known Liam to be rude. Then again, I don't cconstantly bombard him with Emails and IMs even though I do have him as a messenger contact. He's always been great, and I imagine it's partly because I do my best to give him his space.
  Dark, BSC Games does indeed offer replacement keys free of charge. For each product of theirs that you own, you're entitled to four yes, four product keys per year. That's four keys per year,per product. So four keys each for Hunter, Troop 1, Troop 2, Pipe one and Pipe 2. I don't know about the other non game products they offer but it should be easy to find out. Hopefully you wouldn't need that many keys in a year but y ou never know what'll happen and Justin seems to understand that. I just wish they'd give us more info about this title they're supposedly working on in place of CQ and the Void.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-05-19 21:37:43

four a year?  dang, I need to get replacements from them for the laptop.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2007-05-19 21:40:35

Four keys a year? brilliant! though sinse all my keys and setup files are backed up on my spare external harddrive,hopefully it would take multiple disasters to reqire me for replacement keys.

The only thing is Bryan, Bsc don't deactivate your original key when you use a new one do they? sinse I actually want to run the game on two computers, ------ though as there's only one of me, only one copy of the game will ever be running at a time.

2007-05-19 22:24:09

All I know is each key is specific to the computer for which it's issued. So if you have the game one one ccomputer and want a key for another, you'd want to place the request on the machine for which you want the key. I don't believe they would deactivate the original, but since i haven't had or wanted to install a BSC game on multiple systems I don't know just how that works. But I'm sure it can be done.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-05-19 23:07:55

dark and everyone else:
no developer deactivates replacement keys as far as i know.
because you buy the game online, but register it offline. so. let's say you get a key for super liam, and you already have a key. (i myself have not got another computer, but i know from experience, my friends have done it) you can register it, and then you run the game on the other computer for which you already have the key, and the game will work. same for any other game as far as i know.
thanks.
regards,
aaron

2007-05-19 23:21:25

Well if that's true for Bsc games as well as Liam's then it's good.

I know for certain Gma's keys are entirely computer specific, sinse they have that computer code as well as the product Id which you need to send when buying your game.

vip gameszone however, do something extremely odd I think, sinse I believe you actually need to be online in order to register the game, and apparently the demo mode won't even work unless your online (this must cause merry hell for people with dile up connections).

I am going to have a chat with them though, sinse presumably now I'm out of uni I'll be able to play Galaxy ranger etc against people over the net, and it'd probably be a good idea if I could re try out Super football and super tenis, sinse judging by Philip bennephal's review playing against a human is a different experience from playing against the computer, and obviously this was something I couldn't try out before.

Btw, with the cd of their games that has just been released, doesn't it seem a litle odd to pay for a Cd to be delivered, then get the demo versions only for one week?

i can understand the point of having a Cd with all their downloads on it (much better for people using dile up), but surely if those demos automatically deactivate after a week, something's a litle strange?