2012-12-22 06:37:21

Hi all,
Well, we're still alive, the world's not gone, just as I thought, and no blackout, so I can still post here! I was as scared as heck! Lol I actually wasn't, I didn't even believe in that whole doomday shebang anyway. But, thanks to Flourette on the klango voice forum, I bought a new game thanks to my getting a 15 dollar itunes gift card, and it's fully accessible. The game's called audio run, and the point of the game is that you're running on a rouff top of a busy city, and you're trying to leap from rouff to rouff. The thing is that you are blindfolded, so you can't see when the rouff ends. Basically what you do is just tap the screen to jump, but you have to jump at the very end of the rouff, when the world has completely faded away, and you can only hear your heart pounding. When you hear just that you tap the screen to jump to the next rouff and you keep going like that for I don't know how long. If you're too late, you fall. Too soon? Well, you face the same fate. The game is fully accessible with no visuals, so yeah you should be able to play it. Unfortunately you have to pay the extremely nasty price of 99 dollars wait a minute, did I just type that? Well, I actually meant 99 cents, total mistake there. To find it in the app store you just search for audiorun just one word. I think that this one should be a db entry for sure.

2012-12-22 17:47:02

Hi,
This game has actually been out for around 6 months. I actually completely forgot about it, however I've played it and it's quite a nice game. I played it near enough on day of release, I just wish it had move achievements, or more environments. The death sound is also laughable.

2012-12-22 23:42:08

Yes in deed, just plain old uh o? How original! Lol!

2012-12-23 16:27:45

Hi.
Yeah, I have also had this game for long time, but I don't find it great at all. You're just doing the same, over and over again, and the game just goes faster and faster.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen