2007-05-02 21:04:43 (edited by archer 2007-05-02 21:07:29)

hi.
i am making a mortal combat mod of tarzan junior and i want to ask a few questions.
first the storyline.
"Once again the forces of good and evil are about to clash however Shau kahn has given scorpion the task of steeling sub-zero's powers and holding them in his palace to ensure that the forces of good do not have one of their main fighters in the upcoming battle.
Your objective in the game is to fight your way through archers, scorpions guards nd assassins, navigate lava pits and fire mages and robot guards and more!"

However to complete the mod i need to know the name of a sound so i can alter it.
The sound i am looking for is the intro to the queen bee battle where tj says the game has crashed.
What is the name of that sound.
secondly i want an opinion of the gamers.
What would you prefer as the gameover scene for level2.
It can either be archers killing sub-zero, or sub-zero rather than being killed by scorpions archers commits suiside by freezing himself and then imploding.
it's up to you.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-05-03 17:05:31 (edited by Shin_Goenitz 2007-05-03 17:08:26)

Hi.
I don't remember the name of the sound file, unfortunatly. but I have some suggestions.

I think he should be eaten by onis, that'd be cool!
And you must have some more bosses as well, for example a giant archer, oni or a tarkata on level 3, Scorpion on level 4, and Shao Khan on level 7. And on the torgon battle level (level 6), you could have a lot of past MK bosses, such as Onaga, Motaro, Goro, Moloch, Shinnok, and the insane blaster could be Blaze or Kintaro.

It's just suggestions, so I'm not forcing you.

So, what do you think?

And how should level 8 be?

V

2007-05-03 17:08:56

And do you need voice acting? Just curious.

V

2007-05-03 20:32:01

hi,
thanks for the suggestions, i have already decided on bosses, the alpha monkey will be baracca, the insane blaster will be sector and the level5 guards his clones and leader will be scorpion.
the tigers will be archers And the queen bee will be a chief bowman looking for revenge
and level8 will be a frantic run through the coredoors of scorpions crumbling palace, you must ride his chariott horses that broke loose from the stables. If you don't ride them, they ride over you.

i do need some voice acting, however i have already offered the positions to aaron and a friend of mine on skype.
Thanks for the suggestions though.
hopefully i will be able to put the sounds on audiogames for gamers to download.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-05-10 22:26:50

Hi
would this mood have an own exe file, I mean, can I play this game without having tarzan junior?
regards
Niklas

2007-05-12 22:38:26

sound file's name=finishlevel2.wav

To know, and not to do, is not to know.