2007-04-24 13:52:59

Hello gamers, i wolt make my self Game Rewif and i have the Program wavepad. Can you say to mee, ho i can make a gamerewif? Tanks.
Claudio the ultimathe audiogamer!

2007-04-25 14:06:27

hmm, i didn't get that... anyone who does can they please give a better description? I'm sorry claudio, but i couldn't understand that kind of english

2007-04-25 19:11:30

Hmmmm, please excuse me claudio, but I'd guess that you mean making game recordings? ie, wav or mp3 or whatever format files of yourself playing the game.

Personally, for that type of thing I use an external digital recorder, the rowland r09. Various people use Soundforge or Goldwave though, so maybe they could help.

If I've misunderstood you here I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by "Game rewif"

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-04-25 19:41:08

I think he means game reviews.

V

2007-04-25 20:09:41

No offense Claudio, but Dark and the others are right. Your messages aren't very clear. I understand that English obviously isn't your first language so I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here. But if you're thinking of recording game reviews, youre most likely going to be talking about the game. I'm afraid that you're really going to want to work on improving your English if you want us English speaking folks to understand what you're trying to say.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-04-26 18:01:02

And that goes for those of us who speak Uk english as well.

Though I know from personal experience, that it's often harder to write in a different language than it is to speak in it directly, so game reviews might stil be a good thing, ------ and if you just want to recccord your game playing skill without any extra reviewing, that'd be absolutely fine.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-04-27 22:49:01

hi,
i am getting quite knowledgable with wavepad and so if you ever need some tips on how to manipulate sounds in wavepad just send me an e-mail using my e-mail link above.
i can usually interprate what your trying to say.
hth claudio

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-05-02 20:51:28

Hello! Yes, i speak about recording games. Sorry, my english is not verry goot. I come from switzerland and i am 13 year old. I learn not english in the scol. I have self learning from the computer. Ok, please leet mee kno, If a user not understand about wath i speak, please leet mee kno. Tanks, for your help. Claudio