2007-01-27 12:42:24

Hi!

I was thinking about making a podcast with some gameplays in it. That's not new, isn't it? But I wanted to do this in Dutch (jjust as an expiriment). Now sometimes when I browse these forums I see Dutchmen hanging around here. So maybe there's someone who wants to join? Since I haven't purchased all the games on earth, it would be cool if someone else shows his games to the public too?

Please let me know if you're interested or if you got some tips for me of course!

2007-01-27 17:45:00

i surely would like to join, but I'm not too keen on email usually. the games i have are:
super liam
troopanum 2
esp pinball classic
super deekout
judgment day
of course i have others, but they are free, these are the ones I've purchased.

2007-01-27 18:18:15

I just knew that you were going to reply this! smile Well, maybe we can do something... I think I'll purchase Hunterrrrr in april or something, so I can also play that in a podcast.

Or maybe I can even do it in English (which is as good as shown above). In that way I'll reach more people. And that will increase the rates of the shows, and I really love high rates! tongue

2007-01-27 20:39:38

what kinds of games are you looking for? are you looking for someone to do a completion of a game? I could do terraformers or monkey business

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-01-27 21:12:53 (edited by DavyKager 2007-01-27 21:15:50)

Well, I guess some review, so that others become interested in audiogaming. And in such a way can pre-listen a game before purchasing it.
I also want to include some free games, just for the fun of them.

The only decision I have to make is: Dutch or English? Hmm... What to choose? sad

2007-05-01 10:39:58

Oh well, I was just reading my own topic and thinking "hey, that's a cool idea"... Andyways, see http://www.agp.us.tt/ ----- it's up there. I'd be interested in other people doing recordings, although I'll put them up in another category. The other thing that you have to agree with is that I will keep total control over the casts.

If you're still interested, add me on Skype (my forum username with a dash between the two words), or use the forum's mail functionality.

2007-05-02 02:38:43

DavyKager,
I am interested. Can you email me and tell me more info? And also about the crac... Can you email me bout those too?

2007-05-02 07:56:35

i don't exactly know how to get the podcast playing. i press the button but nothing really seems to happen. i can't recall what it's call because my brain cannot remember it.

2007-05-02 10:26:42

Ah well, I just encountered some creepy adds when you enter the AGP-website. I'll see if I can get that off, otherwise just close it.

Then, I won't talk about cracks anymore to anyone here.

And last, this is post 250, which means that I'll stop posting here.
Take care.
Bye!

2007-05-02 18:42:20

why are you gonna stop posting?!