2012-11-06 19:42:02

In my going through stuff I need to add to the db, I came across this one, indeed we had the developer on here at one time.

It is similar to alien adoption agency, which was always probably my favourite of the combat    orientated games, because you  didn't lose majorly from losing fights, and  indeed there was even an  option to disable combat.

loraeon does have the same fire and forget combat, but there are some interesting settings for using items in combat which can change this. Plus, like aaa, there are so many other things to do the combat doesn't make massive amounts of difference and it's not reliant upon it's combat sentirely.

indeed, the game text is quite humerous, and the systems of equipment, stats and building  are interesting without becoming too stat heavy.

As I said, the developer has shown distinct tendencies to fix  access points, and I have contacted him about the last few unlabled images, so showing some support would  be a good thing  again, particularly because this seems a very popular game, though there are more reasons to play it than that.

Here is a link to the game and I will admit it's my referral link too, but hopefully people don't mind helping me out a little as they try the game as well big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-11-06 20:08:55

Thanks Dark gonna go register for the game.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2012-11-07 01:45:41

Have fun. As I said, it's another combat game, indeed it's a bit like torn city and a lot! like alien  adoption agency.

it does however have  enough complexity to be interesting especially  in it's various professions and locations.

there  are still  unfortunately a few things need need labeling, but most are  okay if you can read the http addresses, and hopefully they wwill be fixed soon.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-11-07 15:29:04

Hi,
Keep me posted on this one! I'm still trying to get going again on project bob a the moment, with my hero character jukesy, but may need something else to play after a bit.

2012-11-08 01:51:34

Good luck with project bob.  tooo  many numbers and not enough description for my liking, but it was an interesting idea for a game indeed.

2012-11-08 03:05:26

FYI, the link is broken. You may want to repost it.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2012-11-08 09:46:07

what link?

the above loraeon link seems to work fine, and the project bob page link in the db also is working.

2012-11-08 13:12:27 (edited by SLJ 2012-11-08 13:15:09)

Hi Dark.
Yeah, the link in your first post seems to work, but it still says:
Hey! We are sorry but something went wrong or you tried to access a page that wasn't available at that moment. Please go back and try again! Thank you.
Edit: It shows the frontpage, but it gives that error instead letting us create a character out from your referral link.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-11-08 19:15:54

I did discover the problem, you had put an extra space in there which comes up as a %20 in the link, delete that %20 and it works fine.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2012-11-09 10:33:23

ah, your right,    I made a bb code bb  booboo! big_smile.

Sorry about that, it is indeed now fixed.

2020-04-30 00:09:20

hello quarantine, hello boring days and hello browser games. I hope it's still playable

2020-04-30 14:32:43

No, link stil broken, unfortunately.

meow meow.

2020-04-30 15:50:40

Lorean db entry wrote:

Note that the current status of Loraeon is unknown, since game seems to have vanished from the net.

, the license is also listed as unknown, though you can always go and try alien adoption agency instead, since the two games are quite similar and I suspect Lorean used a lot of a3's code.

2020-04-30 15:54:30

on alian adopting game i am not writing down the long name, but its not letting me verify my mail

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-04-30 16:36:51

I have same problem.

fredd wrote:

on alian adopting game i am not writing down the long name, but its not letting me verify my mail

meow meow.