2012-10-08 00:56:00

It's so no where near as done as it probably should be, considering you can only play one mode and the sounds suck, but, for what it's worth:
http://tjsquires.net/snake.html

use the contact form there to contact me with complaints/questions/bug reports.  If people enjoy it I'll be more motivated to do something with it.  smile

2012-10-09 15:07:06

Hi Malloc,
it's a nice start for creating games. Although there isn't much to play at the moment, it's fun. It were cool to see more features.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-10-10 14:35:34

Hi,
This is quite enjoyable actually. I especially like the music! Sounds like, wll, a snake slivering along, tim burton/danny elfman sort of style.

2012-10-12 14:03:21

Hi.
I've downloaded it, and it's fun.

2012-10-13 05:39:27

Hi Tj,
Actually, it's a very good game, definitely a progression compared to pull! And just a tip. The thing says welcome to snake everytime I enter the main menu. Maybe since we have the intro it should just go on with please choose an option from the following menu. And my suggestion would be to either record your voice or ask someone else to do it, because not everyone has loud synths like I do. Some people are stuck with Anna, who although is very natural is very quiet thus not making her the best choice for games. The sounds actually are very good, at least to me they sound pretty realistic. And I mean all of them are, not just the intro, lol. Anyway, nice game. And we also gotta thank nch software for their mix pad, without that I wouldn't've been able to put the intro together. And also thanks to dec talk! lol I'm stuck with the built-in microphone as far as recording goes so it'd be pretty bad if I tried using my voice for the intro. But anyway, go ahead with it Tj, and I'll be happy to beta test again for 2.0, would be interesting to have a super snake mode, as well as trophies, if you have what it takes to do that, but I tell you this game does have some potential.

2012-10-13 10:51:45

Hi,
What's MixPad? I've heard of WavePad but never MixPad.

2012-10-13 16:07:45

Hi Aaron,
Mix pad is a multitrack mixer. Basicly it mixes down files you put into it and compiles it all as a wav or mp3 file. That's how I made the intro. You can
download a trial version at nchsoftware.com but I also think their might be free ones out there.
best regards,
Jack