2012-09-28 09:37:20

thats what i do, it doesnt take that long

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2012-09-28 13:21:48

To DD:
"
I don't know where its going at all,every time I turn it north to turn east and manage to make the turn it doesn't hit the box, just the wall
"
When you say that, do you press up after turning east when you do manage to make the turn? Because the box is on the northern wall.

2012-09-28 16:43:45

yeah I turn it north, but it hits the wall every time

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2012-09-30 01:25:40

suggestion for the guy in the bathroom, mine the door! lol
watch him flush the toilet, start walking an boom!
or just shoot him twice with your socom and he'll go down
or do both! lol shoot the first guy, then mine the second
I've tried this, it works an is actually kinda funny
or shoot the first guy and C4 that toilet so when the second comes in he'll just be staring at it going huh?....bang!
lol I really need to get a life

2012-10-01 21:33:35

Alright guys, the first part of my audio walkthrough is ready. Could someone please tell me how could I upload it for you to download? Thanks in advance.

2012-10-01 22:10:33

If you have Dropbox, that would be the easiest solution.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-10-02 00:52:50

yeah dropbox actually works pretty well, you can go here
http://db.tt/DSHS7Ht
install the program, it'll create a folder in my documents on XP or your user folder on windows7, put the fil in the public folder then let it upload
right-click on it and look in the dropbox menu, click copy public link
hth

2012-10-02 00:59:47

Here's the link, enjoy. note that I tried playing like in the real story, so skip cutsceens if you want. Hope it's going to help you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj30d8sibh5im5a/MGS.mp3

2012-10-02 01:35:15

cool, gonna check this out
oh btw, if you want you can also put it in the public folder inside the dropbox foder and choose copy public link, which is a direct download

2012-10-02 01:44:35

thanks man, lol though I deleted that folder. do you think creating it again will work?

2012-10-02 01:55:19

lol I don't know, maybe
okay so just checked out the walkthrough, and have a few suggestions/questions
first, what the hell happened to your sounds? lol the grenade explosions outside sound really weird, plus when people fall it sounds even weirder, the picking up item sound, that kind of thing
but your music does have that cool echo unlike mine....
are you using EPSXE? what kind of hardware are you running it on?
lastly for now could you turn the volume on your stario mix up a bit? lol its a bit quiet
and still can't get that missile, dunno what you're doing different but I'm hitting 3 cameras before the missile hits the north wall, and the wall is right after the third one

2012-10-02 02:11:32

Hey man,
I'm using epsxe, windows 7, 6 GB of ram, although epsxe I recommend at least 1 gb of ram to use it. Yeah, the only sound plugin that worked best was this one, the only draw back is the item sounds. But it emulates pretty much the sounds like the game on a real psx. As for the volume, yeah I'll turn it up on the next update. Lastly, that missile. When you get passed that 3rd gun cam, press left. Just when you hear that turning noise, press up before the sound finishes. Then, when you hear the turning sound again, press right. After the turning sound, count 1 second before pressing up to destroy the box. Hope it helps.

2012-10-02 02:25:36 (edited by Shadowcat 2012-10-02 02:33:43)

kay cool I'll try that, thanks!
as for EPSXE, I don't know why but I'm running off 2 gigs of ram and no go, its really sluggish
how's your processor and graphics card? from what I've heard the second one can be important when you're talking about gaming
edit: banzai! destroyed! big_smile
now to find the loot around that area....
also, don't suppose you know what those voices are saying in the room with the dying guard and what exactly they are? because I can tell its japanese, but no more than that

2012-10-02 02:40:32

YAY! good job man. Yeah i dont know what they're saying, they seem to speak whenever you're close to the boss you'll face soon, no spoilers lol.

2012-10-02 03:06:40

lol, if it was a little clearer maybe my dad could tell what it was since he speaks more japanese than I do, my brother does too but its so distorted
however, I did find this in an FAQ, not sure how accurate it is though
"Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki,
Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai,
Myoukenguchi."

Apparently that is a list of some Japanese railroad stations.
straight from gamefaqs

2012-10-02 03:16:30

Alright, good luck for that boss. I corrected the problem with the sound volume, so in the next update everything will be fine. As for the item sounds, if all of you are ok with it being different in my walkthrough, since using another sound plug-in will correct the problem, although it wont let me use the save states. I dont use them much, but its good to have them especially when recording a walkthrough. So hopefully you guys are ok with a different item equip sound. By the way, this is my first time doing a walkthrough, so hopefully you guys are ok with what I did lol.

2012-10-02 03:29:27 (edited by Shadowcat 2012-10-02 04:57:24)

yeah its fine, just a bit weird haha
bonus info, just found a bit on youtube with those voices, it seems either the english version is either really really distorted for some reason or just jibberish
also ninja's voice isn't as all cyborg in the original
edit2: in the gas room, if you head left instead of right then there's a door a bit north past the cameras and east which has a few bonuses, not sure what though

2012-10-02 08:38:42

hey seb, just wondering could you give me a few tips for the fight with ninja? the second part spacifically, where he goes all hide and seak on you

2012-10-02 11:45:42

It's quite easy actually. Just stand to the south of the little corridor in the lab and wait for him. When you feel he's close, walk north one step and hit him

2012-10-02 17:23:29

huh, okay I'll try that
also, in the audio walkthrough why is he so damn masikistic? lol
snake: punch, punch, kick
ninja: hurt me more!
snake: punch,, punch, kick
ninja: more! more! mooooore!
me: um......okaaaaayyy?

2012-10-02 22:02:30

This message is mostly to Exodus. Do you know how to defeat sniper wolf? I managed to beat her, but it was a while ago and I dont remember how i did. I'm talking about the first fight.

2012-10-02 22:05:23

Hi.
I have just heard most of the playthrough, and wow, this is awesome! I'll start playing this game again and do what I can to get used to it. Keep up the totally amazing work.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-10-02 22:26:27

Glad you like it, its my first walkthrough. If it wasn't for that sniper, i'd continue. so Exodus, hopefully you can remind me how to kill her lol

2012-10-03 01:51:05

does the sniper have any sort of targeting sound like the stingers? saw that in a playthrough on youtube, the guy's comments are actually pretty funny

2012-10-03 02:16:28

Yes it does, although I dont remember where to aim lol