2007-03-14 02:04:37

Hi, is there a way to sync judgment day with 3 or 2 computers? Because I have a laptop with 13 trophies and a desktop with 10. So I want to sync the laptop with the desktop. Is this possible? Also, how did some people get trohies and how did you get them? Thanks! Also I wanted to know about bonus games. I have rocket rage, weapon search and that jump thing. Do you get trophies for beating stuff besides rocket rage? Thanks! I have cheats codes and I got total loser! I felt weird about that, because people laugh at you! And the first living with Liam, the one where he hurts himself with the screwdriver, had me cracking up. The end had me laughing so hard! Ha ha ha ha ha! What other movie content is available? Thanks!

Thumbs up

2007-03-14 02:18:18

movies
worning
spoilers
at around 16 trophys you get 99 bottles of beer
at around 20 or 24 you get things that bling people shouldn't do which is re'y funny
and you get the good ending with 22 trophys

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2007-03-14 09:50:57

As far as I know syncing is impossible, because the datafile is computer specific.

And for almost every trophy available, look around on this forum. There's already a large topic on this.

2007-03-14 13:38:01

this might work.
put the judgmentday.dat on a usb drive or cd rom or something. from your laptop or whatever pc has the most trophies.
then copy it over to the other computer.
it might, i say might, work. i'm not entirely sure.

warning!
spoilers!
ahead!
also, about "things that blind people shouldn't do", listen, listen, listen! what i mean is, don't just listen to it once, keep listenig to it. you may get even more funny stuff, each one funnier than the last! other movies do d this, but you have to get more trophies, the next one is wirrlies. will not say anyy more because it will spoil
regards,
aaron

Thumbs up

2007-03-14 15:51:05

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
and then there's
the handy minute
vaxtell or whatever that one is spelled
liam drives a car.
my favourite however, liam's kitchen.
haven't gotten any more, because judgment day doesn't like me getting more then 34 trophies. i know a few more but i can't seem to get them.

Thumbs up

2007-03-14 17:54:50

unfortunatley the data file with settings is computer specific.  so.  if you put it on another machine, it won't work.  I know it kind of sucks, but it keeps people from passing around trophy files.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2007-03-16 03:53:51

What if you were to delete the contents of the desktop file? And then, because I have a network, copy and paste the laptop's contents into the desktop's? Anyone tried that? Thanks,
the guy who posts, and posts, and posts,
Andy, the hypercrazy audiogamer

Thumbs up

2007-03-16 18:34:12

What do you mean with "the desktop file"?

Some Windows settings are stored in two (or even more) places in the registry. I once restored my power management with that knowledge, but that's really offtopic stuff.

You can simulate almost everything on your computer (with programs like X-Setup or just some registry tweaks), but that affects not only the program that you wish to deceive!

2007-03-17 03:50:07

I mean the judgment day.dat on my desktop.
So just remove the entries on registry, and copy/paste one .dat in another, and I will be set I think.

Thumbs up

2007-03-17 12:38:32

Hi,
I have a question about judgment day:
When I try to set my date to the 25th of December to the the jingle bells trophy, why doesn't it work?
Thanks guys.

Thumbs up

2007-03-17 15:34:59

Try it setting your year to 2006. Then do it on 2007, if that doesn't work, make sure your time is pm. That's what I tried. And I got it, I won't spoil it.

Thumbs up

2007-03-19 11:26:52

Hi,
I can't get the lucky day, Ather's lucky day and ather's really lucky day. I die on level 10 when he is throwing all his enemies at you and I still did not get it. Also, I have 28 trophys now. Isn't that great?
Andy

Thumbs up

2007-03-19 12:06:55

Hi,
I got the ather's lucky day, die with 1 ship. But I can't get the one where you die with less than 5 hits on the boss. And a thought just occured to me: if you can't, for example, get some trophys, then you cannot unlock all of the content because you can't earn them all with that stupid bug in the game. I might consider contacting Liam about that. So what's the strategy you use for the 5 hits?
Thanks,
Andy.

Thumbs up

2007-03-19 19:50:01

The alt key, even though it's one of the three trophies that I didn't got at the time that I'm write this.

2007-03-20 19:34:38

my stratigy for the five hit
note: you will need all the upgrades for this
first use all rockets
then use 4 or 5 nukes and then die

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2007-03-21 02:59:36

Hi,
Jd is awesome in terms of quality, but I need help getting rocketblaster+
If you could help that'd be great. And Jaybird:
If I launched the game, then played, shoot shoot shoot, and get to the nuke part, in gmecheater setting the enemy hits and enemy kills, to 55, then dying, would you get that fivehit thing? I can't get that one.

Thumbs up

2007-03-21 22:54:14

Hi,
I also need help with the forum. It says something posted a week ago was posted today. I have my computer's date/time settings right, and I can't see new posts, because the last thing was from DD, but the last thing I saw by DD was about the alt key. And then I posted something. And now I can't see today's posts. What's going on?

Thumbs up

2007-03-22 00:24:42

Hi,
I'm not sure, but there could be an improvement on the volume. Even with the patch, it's wayyyyyy too loud--espically with renegade. The point is: they should make some option to lower the machine gun's constant clicliclicliclicliclicla sound, it's annoying!

And as trophys go, I still have 30, because I now have 1:20. Also, I might not have all upgrades. Well I have up to worlies, and the one after worlies--that's it--the handy minute. Episode 1, if there are more, so I was wondering if you could tell if I have all upgrades or something--that's what some post said, about upgrades? Well I have up to, as I said, the handy minute, where he breaks his back. Sorry to keep asking about this game but I am dying to unlock everything!
Andy

Thumbs up

2007-03-22 11:14:00

i had that problem too andy, a couple of days ago i couldn't access new posts because my computer got the dates wrong or something.
anyway try pressing f5 when you enter the forum and press it again when you come into the general games section.
it should work, it worked for me at least.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

Thumbs up

2007-03-23 23:10:45

Hi,
I now have 34 trophies!
I have another question:
How do I get 1 20? Is it 1 20 in the morning, or afternoon?

Thumbs up

2007-03-23 23:38:39

Am.

2007-03-23 23:42:33

Elliott,
Can you list your trophys and how you got them?
Thanks,
Andy

Thumbs up

2007-03-26 11:03:55

Use this forum for JD:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=1183